“Christmas Day Lunch”

Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Bagshot
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant Established in 1991, Bel Vedere is a family-run Italian restaurant located in 3 High Street, Bagshot, in the North Surrey and Berkshire border. We cook elegant, rustic, honest food that flicks your senses from classic, nostalgic flavours to new inspired dishes cooked by our Chefs. Coupled with an extensive wine list and a grand selection of liqueurs, diners are guaranteed a true Mediterranean gourmet experience. Served in a welcoming, air-conditioned and relaxed atmosphere, Bel Vedere can cater for any event, from family get-together and special occasion, parties, business lunches and weddings. Also available for private hire, Bel Vedere offers the flexibility of tailor-made menus to suit individual tastes and budgets. Mario & Salvatore bring you the warm and welcoming experience, whatever the occasion we will have great pleasure in discussing your requirements.
Camberley
“Christmas Day Lunch”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Further to my review of September 2012 , my husband and I have now had our Christmas Day lunch at Bel Vedere and can only re-iterate what I said previously. Both the service and food were excellent. It was also good value as a fixed price menu for the choice and quality of the ingredients. It was a lovely atmosphere and the owner and staff were very attentive as usual. We SHALL be going there again as soon as is possible.
Chris Bridger, Camberley

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank christinebridger

London, United Kingdom
“Fab”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I try and go once a month for lunch. Really superb Italian food. Absolutely one of my favourites.

Given that I mostly get to eat out in London, and enjoy the quality/choice that is available in that great city, it is high praise to say say I'd drive out to Bagshot for the food here.

Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“A Downhill”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Well let's just say, I WAS a regular customer. I feel as though the restaurant is not keeping up to its standards since the last few months, my friends also agree with me when they had visited and I would never visit them within the near future. I advise them to get a new chef otherwise, there will be a loss of customers. Your food is just becoming worse as the days pass by.

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank Elena T
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Good, but could be so much better”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food is good, service okay (they have some very good vintage wines, I ordered a lovely red wine, but it was delivered to the table cold, and the explanation was that they stored it near the door.......not good enough when you are paying £70 a bottle). Otherwise it was an enjoyable experience, starters and mains were well cooked, fresh and nicely seasoned. Sadly the cheese was really very poor, almost miserable on the plate, cold and not at all as Italian cheese should be served. Overall I was a little bit disappointed, not sure if I would go back, especially as I had travelled 150 miles to eat there.

• Visited October 2012
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Nice traditional Italian”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had a table for four on a saturday evening and can't really understand why this place wasn't busier.
The food was good traditional Italian (the garlic prawn starter was particularly special) and the service was good too. The waiting staff could have been a little more attentive and would have sold a second bottle of wine if they had been topping up the glasses quicker. The prices were reasonable and not especially top end as in the other reviews (£8-10 starter and £18-£20 main). I do like the food trolley used at many Italian restaurants, either with the fresh ingredients before you order or for the desserts and this would be a welcome addition to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Chesterdoggerel

Been to Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!