“My Favourite Italian Restaurant”

Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Bagshot
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant Established in 1991, Bel Vedere is a family-run Italian restaurant located in 3 High Street, Bagshot, in the North Surrey and Berkshire border. We cook elegant, rustic, honest food that flicks your senses from classic, nostalgic flavours to new inspired dishes cooked by our Chefs. Coupled with an extensive wine list and a grand selection of liqueurs, diners are guaranteed a true Mediterranean gourmet experience. Served in a welcoming, air-conditioned and relaxed atmosphere, Bel Vedere can cater for any event, from family get-together and special occasion, parties, business lunches and weddings. Also available for private hire, Bel Vedere offers the flexibility of tailor-made menus to suit individual tastes and budgets. Mario & Salvatore bring you the warm and welcoming experience, whatever the occasion we will have great pleasure in discussing your requirements.
Camberley
“My Favourite Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had a meal at Be Vedere on Friday night for my birthday (not the first time I have been there) and it was fantastic. My husband and I took some friends for their first time and they were very impressed. The Chef is to be commended for his excellent food and the staff go out of their way to make you have a very enjoyable evening. We will be going their for our Christmas Day lunch as we did last year for the excellent food and wonderful atmosphere.

Chris Bridger

• Visited September 2012

Camberley
“Nice food and surroundings but lacked atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I have visited the Bel Vedere twice, on a Thursday and a Friday evening.

The surroundings were comfortable and pleasant, the service was very attentive on both occasions, the menu was very nice genuine Italian and there was a good wine list.

The only problem we had on both occasions was that we were one of only two tables being used, which meant that place lacked atmosphere. Maybe there is a bit more bustle at lunchtimes or over the weekend. Prices were towards the top end of expectation, but this might not have been noticed had we felt a little more mellow!

• Visited May 2012
Twickenham
“Real Italian service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Excellent friendly staff. Smart decor with well trained helpful staff. Quick service and we felt reasonably priced. Pancetta and mushroom tagliatelle excellent. Asparagus soup fine. Main crab ravioli also fine but veal though thin slices very rubbery and I found overpowered by the sauce. Vegetables perfect. Overall a nice Monday evening out and the owner particularly friendly.

2 Thank DesmondP
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Nice place..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went there to celebrate my friends Bday, booked a table.
The dinner was really nice and FRESHLY MADE. But i must say - the bill came out really pricey....
The owner was a very welcoming, nice man.
One thing i could mention as negative - was really annoying waiters , who were trying to get our phone numbers and maked some offensive jokes towards the girls... that was a bit annoying!

• Visited June 2012
Camberley
“Nice food, slow service, little pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We went for a romantic meal for our wedding anniversary. The waiters are quite attentive, and service is generally good if a little slow. We found our waiter a bit stroppy. We went on a Monday night, and there were only two other tables in occupation. I had the prawn, calamares and scallop starter which was very nice (£9.00) and my husband had a prawn starter also - three large prawns in a chilli and sweet sauce (again £9.00.). I then had the lamb £15.00, with a selection of mixed veg - £3.00. The lamb was good quality and cooked nicely but it lacked flavour and I was disappointed to be honest. My husband had the duck, again £15, plus mixed veg £3.00. I think the size of the portions of the mixed veg for a combined price of £6.00 was very small. Mandatory service charge of £12.00. One beer, and one soft drive. Total price £75.00. Was this good value for money. Not particularly.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SusanBCamberley

Been to Bel Vedere Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!