Stayed here 27/28th October to visit Alton Towers for scarefest. Room was very comfortable with a very large king bed and 2 singles for the children aged 8 and 13. The bed is very firm exactly the same as all other premier inn beds. Not hugely comfy but at least I didn't get back ache. The room was spotlessly clean as was the whole hotel. The heater in the room was very efficient and with individual heater. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent with a very good selection of cereals, toast and all the usual hot cooked breakfast foods in buffet form except porridge,poached or boiled eggs which they make to order for you. We didn't try the restaurant in the evening as we didn't get back from the park till late. we will try it next time as the park closes early the rest of the year. Overall for the price you pay you really can't complain. I'll definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the thrills of Alton Towers and the picturesque beauty of the Peak District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel Staffordshire