I stayed here last week for two nights to visit Alton towers with my two children and found it to be excellent .
The block we stayed is new so the rooms were spotless but were also a great size with very comfy beds . As the new block is away from the road the noise isn't a problem and there is a burger king , Starbucks and subway just next to the hotel .
The breakfast was excellent and as children were free with a paying adult it cost just over £8 each day for all of us to have a cooked breakfast with Costa coffee's .
The parking was limited but there were workmen there during our stay creating new spaces .
It is very handy for Alton towers , about a 15 minute journey away .
We stayed at the Alton towers hotel this time last year and found this hotel much better , bigger rooms , cleaner and much better food and also about £100 pounds overall for the 2 nights !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the thrills of Alton Towers and the picturesque beauty of the Peak District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel Staffordshire