New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Divine Indian Cuisine

Divine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Uttoxeter
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a family run Punjabi Indian restaurant with an excellent reputation for exquisite Indian cuisine within the Uttoxeter area. We also offer a free delivery and collection service and in addition to this we also cater for large parties in our new stylish function room which is suitable for all occasions. Divine is also located near popular attractions such as Alton Towers and the Uttoxeter Racecourse.
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grade 5 star for food and service a must come!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Me and my mates decided to dine out and we was told that the divine resturant was an exceptional good place to eat so we thought lets check it out,wow it stood out from all the rest of the resturants it had cuisine and character,the atmosphere was amazing kaz and amo the owners made us feel so welcome,the menu was full of all kinds of authentic dishes,i ordered the rajma dopiaza as am a veggi my mate ordered punjabi chilli it sounded so appetizing,and belive me when i tasted it OMG the amazing flavours finger licking gud the food jus blew me away it was out of this world never tasted nothing like it ,the drinks wines so many to choose from very affordable and no damage to my pockets,i will diffenitly be back to divine as its the best resturant i have ever been polite staff promt service its just a very warm ever lasting experience of divine and being in uttoxeter,if you not been to divine you dnt knw wat your missing its a must come belive me.....

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank mani b

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Me and my partner were reccommended by friends to Divine, we thought we'd give it a try the food was excellent and the service was great too.

We had the jeera and corriander chicken which was to die for, my partner had asked for a reccommendation by the owner he had the tandoori speciality- chicken Shaslick which to was delicious!!
When my partner cut up the chicken you could see how fresh and white the chicken was...you definitely get good quality food which is at a great price.
The staff were friendly and attentive...if your not sure about what you want to eat then ask one of the staff!!

BY far one of the best indian restaurants in uttoxeter.

The deco was very modern and contempary, it also felt like a romantic setting as the candles were lit on all the tables, it was just lovely.

We will be definitely coming back again!

uttoxeter england
“get together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

fantastic service the quality of food exeptional. tthe owners are fantastic
he cost of wines is so reasonable.

Visited October 2012
Stoke on Trent
“Stands out from the crowd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Divine is a regular haunt for my wife and me and a favoutite when out with friends. The service is very friendly and efficient, the atmosphere and decor very good, good value for money but what makes it stand out from the other restaurants is the quality of the food. Although I've tried lots of dishes, my favourite is the Garlic Chilli Chicken - it is fantastic! Ideally spiced with lots of great flavours and served piping hot.
My wife likes to take main course recommendations from the staff depending on what she thinks she might like to eat and has always been pleased that she followed their advice.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Divine Inspiration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice atmosphere, really good food with generous portions. Very nice flavours that are not overpowered by spices. Excellent, friendly service, served in a timely manner. The lights in the bar and mirrors all around are very nice.

• Visited September 2012