Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Slope time before half term trip

We came early Feb and were pleasantly surprised with the new flooring in the ski hire and changing... read more

Reviewed yesterday
michndanknight
via mobile
Great snow play

My 5 year old was desperate for snow this year and as we have had none so far we took her for snow... read more

Reviewed yesterday

2 Reviews
from $9.53
from $280.77
3,911 results
All reviews ice skating winter wonderland snow dome ski holiday ski lessons snow play area great fun hour lesson chow fun private lesson fast track day ticket value for money end of the day half term year olds young children
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great private lesson with Miles to brush up on skills for a forthcoming ski holiday.
Miles was patient, enthusiastic and I felt that he really tried to ensure that I got the best from the session.

I would highly recommend booking a private lesson because although expensive, I think that the one to one aspect more than makes up for the expense. You get time to focus on particular skills or just the basics and lots of time on the slope to practice.

I found the ski equipment to be of a good standard and the snow conditions were good. I had booked a lunchtime midweek lesson which meant that the slope was not too crowded.

Overall, I think the snow-dome is a great place to learn to ski or just brush up on your skills

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All the instructors and workers here are so friendly and helpful. The lessons are full of activities and you learn and catch on so quickly. I highly recommend for anyone who is going out to any ski resorts anytime soon or just wants to learn quickly to go out with friends or family for fun!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent facilities. Enthusiastic instructor explained things clearly and gave advice to individuals when needed. Highly recommend. Will hopefully be coming back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really loved my fast track lesson with instructor Nigel. Recommend the late night sessions as its much quieter. Feeling confident for holidays but will be back for further progression.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super fun-filled evening - 4 x 11yr olds had a ball.
Reasonable food and a well organised activity
Would thoroughly recommend