Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

6,003 results
All reviews thomas land fat controller g force storm force troublesome trucks splash canyon thomas fans all ages ben ride magical christmas zoo area thomas train thomas shop dino trail big wheel the grill alton towers
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We love Drayton manor theme park. All round solid family run park. We live 10 minutes away now so definitely considering and annual pass for next year. Been coming here since i was younger and love the park. We travel the world for parks and rides and still love a day at Drayton! Could do with a new rollercoaster now though...

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We visited Drayton manor park with our grandchildren and had a brilliant time
The entrance price seemed expensive at first but we went on many rides as well as visiting the zoo
Think if you work it out it is value for money
Would recommend a day out

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great day out. Perfect time to visit. No queues and weather cold but dry. My two 8&9 year old granddaughters had a fab day and were able to ride most of the attractions. Food outlets limited (no healthy options) so bring a picnic with you. Time out visiting tha animals gave the body a chance to recover from all the excitement, though not a real fan of zoos and animals being caged. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Even in November we had a lovely day. Pleasant staff, clean, great rides, plenty to do for all ages. And a zoo.

2  Thank 466melvyn
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited with my sister and 10 year old nephew.

It was definitely worth visiting in colder weather, much less crowded so shorter queues, we just wrapped up warm.

A couple of the larger rollercoasters were closed for maintenance but we managed over 10 rides each (some were on the same ride several times).

1  Thank 832lisa68
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited Thomas Land the end of October, we brought our two children aged 6 & 4. We all had a wonderful time as there was so much to do and see! Would highly recommend it, are children were at a great age too. Would love to go again sometime.

1  Thank Niamh F
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We spent a day here on the way up to Alton towers with 8 & 4yr old. Was about 40 minutes away from Alton towers. We were really surprised and the day was so much better than we expected. Great price £80 for family of four. Lovely decorations for Halloween, will definitely visit again

1  Thank SSUsmith
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have been to their end of season fireworks display for the last 10 years. I think it is well organised and the fireworks are great (I would say that as I am the designer of the fireworks).

1  Thank Rino S
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a great family getaway for my family. My children loved it, especially my 3 year old boy who is a huuuuge Thomas fan.

My only gripe would be the prices are a bit over the top, otherwise the place is great. We stayed in the hotel and they couldn't have been any more welcoming if they tried.

The breakfast with Thomas and friends was well worth the purchase and a little boys dream to see that first thing in the morning.

If you have children who are Thomas fans ... Then this is a must.

1  Thank rickbainO625ZQ
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

You say you look after your animals yet your fireworks shake our home in Tamworth with yours!! All about money and not caring about the poor animals you are affecting

1  Thank Michelle C