Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Caters all Ages

Great place for all Ages. Only down side is the bigger kids keep using the under 4 and under 2... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
AlexWebster1981
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good for 1 year olds - shame its associated with the farm

I was really surprised how good the play barn was after the bad experience we had at the farm. It... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018
Hatt123
stafford

All reviews birthday party combi ticket water zorbing jumping pillow bigger kids ball pit older children party area great place for all ages fish fingers ash end farm bouncy castle entrance fee only criticism year olds great fun whole family
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We had our son's 3rd birthday party here and everyone had a great time. The staff are very helpful and the party was well looked after.
The play barn is huge and the kids absolutely loved it.
If you need to let your young children burn off some energy then this is the perfect place for you.
We'll be back with our little fella soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Fab play area for the kids and adults. It's great for all ages we had no end of fun. Indoor and outdoor play. The food was nice too!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great place for all
Ages. Only down side is the bigger kids keep using the under 4 and under 2 sections meaning my nephew was pushed and shoved about rather more than needed by children way older and this did not seem to be manned at all. I think
Adults paying £1 is a bit much when it is one of the more expensive soft plays around. Looking forward to returning when my nephew is older (he’s 2) so he can enjoy more of it.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This had to be the best family day out we’ve had in ages. I applaud the fact that everything was reasonably priced in fact most things are included in your entrance fee. Every member of staff we came into contact with was friendly and more than helpful. I do recommend the combi ticket to experience the animals as well as the play area it is more than worth the money. My 2 kids 4 & 8 got to hold a snake, a bearded dragon and a tarantula, they fed goats, sheep, rabbits, guinea pigs and rabbits and meet lots of other animals too. My whole family was very impressed with the whole place and my kids didn’t want to leave! We have just booked for the Santa experience which I have every confidence will be fab......well done

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Fanatastic indoor/outdoor play
A+++++++++++!! Second time visiting and it was lovely my kids had an amazing time water zorbing included Brill

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited here yesterday as part of a visit to the farm next door. I am so glad that we chose to have the Combi ticket as this place is absolutely fantastic. Not too busy considering it is the school holiday, I thought it would be packed full. The kids had a brilliant time (three 5 year olds and a 1 year old). There was so much to do there for all of them. The older children especially loved the water zorbing, which looked like lots of fun and is included in the entry price, however I was slightly disappointed the guy monitoring decided to go off for a toilet break whilst there were children in the balls and at times it took him a while to notice when the children were too hot and had enough! The inflatable play is great, and there was plenty to do for our one year old too in the various soft play sections, along with a mini bouncy castle, which isn’t always the case at soft play areas. We all had lunch here, 4 adults and 4 childrens food and drinks came to just shy of £70 but the food was actually very nice and the adult portion sizes are great. We had waffles and ice cream outside afterwards and those were also delicious, highly recommended. Overall we will definitely visit here again, perhaps even minus the farm visit as it’s easy to spend several hours here without the children getting bored!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

It is quite large with a big seating area and a sort of flat bouncy castle which is very large and separate but still under cover - this is for older ones but looked really good.

The food I can honestly day was really good!
I had a jacket spud with home made chill (well done was yummy!) and cheese which was enormous and really really nice. it also came with salad, coleslaw and doritos. Hubby had the double cheese burger which again was enormous with a mound of fries and salad, coleslaw and doritos and his would really good too - the best burger he's had in a while. Our daughter had fish fingers, jacket potato and beans.

Soft play centres tend to cater for older children 3 plus I would say. On entry the guy on the door advised my husband could take her on things if he felt it was safe which I thought was good.

It does have a large area to the left (well much larger than the ones in Cannock) which consists of a large ball pit and large soft play shapes she could sit on etc.

This will probably be the only soft play centre we go to until she's older.

Well done all!!!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We had a fantastic party here, we hired out the play barn for an evening party for my sons birthday and he had such a fun time! Great facilities - brilliant soft play, along with the jumping pillow and assault course. The staff were fab, very attentive and helpful and made our party run with ease. This wasn't our first visit to the playbarn, it's always been consistently good and I would highly recommend for parties!

1  Thank smithy123354
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Kids loved it here, lots to do, it was the highlight of our midlands visit weekend, didn't experience the farm as we got here late in the day but as far as kids play gyms go I highly recommend

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I had visited the playbarn since the refurb work had been finished. Wow! It looks amazing but unfortunately for me it has let that friendly family run business that it use to be and that I enjoyed so many times with my youngest daughter.

Granted it was raining but the place was manic far to busy to know exactly where or how your child was! The toilets were filthy and looked like they hadn’t been cleaned since it had opened.

The birthday party was fab but overall I was upset with how much it had changed and don’t think I will be rushing back.