My partner surprised me with this for our anniversary august 2013, and shocked at how beautiful it was is an understatement. We stayed over night in one of the suites and it was fantastic, we could have stayed the longer - There was a lot of quality throughout and it was very comfortable. We spent the next day in the Spa Facilities as well as the day before and it was a great relaxation. There was a relaxation lounge which was just chilled out and I had a back massage, where I easily fell asleep! Would recommend this to any couples mainly to get a short break as it can be expensive! The food in the restaurant is also top class - I've never been so happy with 'posh nosh', as I'm quite fussy myself. We had breakfast in the morning in our robes and it just seemed normal - although we were the only ones in the spa to do so, but oh well! Might as well make the most of it! The whole experience was fantastic. Just wish we could have explored the grounds more and stayed longer, but it was raining when we went down, so the spa and suite were best for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moddershall Oaks (spa breaks).Each of our 10 luxury suites have under-floor heating, soft seating, en-suite bathrooms with Elemis products, LCD TV & full SKY HD, DVD player, iPod docking station, a private deck area & exclusive access to the outdoor hot tub. As a guest of Moddershall Oaks you are entitled to take advantage of all our facilities from when you check in at 3pm on the arrival day. Our facilities include... Spa area including swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy pool, heated tiled loungers,experience shower and reflexology footbaths. Lockers and changing rooms with complimentary use of Elemis products,robes & towels provided throughout your visit.For the more active, a gymnasium including Technogym Wellness System. Luxurious relaxation lounge with books and magazines... Or why not borrow our portable DVD player to watch a film? More than 70 acres of woodland and parkland to explore... Borrow wellies and an umbrella if it's raining. Woodside tennis court with complimentary use of tennis equipment. Complimentary use of bicycles and cycling equipment if you want to explore the local area. Beauty treatment suite for pampering & party exclusive use. Award-winning lakeside bar & restaurant. Moddershall Oaks are currently celebrating the launch of their fantastic new Spa facilities which opened in June 2014. The new facilities include a lovely reception and deli area for casual dining, snacks and cocktails. They have a beautiful new relaxation lounge with comfy seating areas, a cosy open fire place and floor to ceiling windows, overlooking the new outdoor space. The outdoor area includes a bespoke outdoor vitality pool, equipped with water jets and a hydro back bench and an outdoor Kelo pinewood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Moddershall Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moddershall Oaks Hotel Stone
- Moddershall Oaks Stone, Staffordshire