My sister and I booked the new year's eve overnight spa stay package and also attended the evening banquet and.....we were not disappointed in the slightest!! From the moment I booked in October, I couldn't fault the service. Everyone we dealt with was helpful, friendly and welcoming. Due the limited no. of rooms and guest numbers, it really does help to create such a tranquil, relaxing and escaping experience. The 55 minute full body massage treatments were also fantastic. The banquet itself was also lovely..great food, music and atmosphere. I would thoroughly recommend this spa and can't wait to visit again (especially to see the additional facilities that are being added to this already great place!). Well done and thank you for a lovely spa break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moddershall Oaks (spa breaks).Each of our 10 luxury suites have under-floor heating, soft seating, en-suite bathrooms with Elemis products, LCD TV & full SKY HD, DVD player, iPod docking station, a private deck area & exclusive access to the outdoor hot tub. As a guest of Moddershall Oaks you are entitled to take advantage of all our facilities from when you check in at 3pm on the arrival day. Our facilities include... Spa area including swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy pool, heated tiled loungers,experience shower and reflexology footbaths. Lockers and changing rooms with complimentary use of Elemis products,robes & towels provided throughout your visit.For the more active, a gymnasium including Technogym Wellness System. Luxurious relaxation lounge with books and magazines... Or why not borrow our portable DVD player to watch a film? More than 70 acres of woodland and parkland to explore... Borrow wellies and an umbrella if it's raining. Woodside tennis court with complimentary use of tennis equipment. Complimentary use of bicycles and cycling equipment if you want to explore the local area. Beauty treatment suite for pampering & party exclusive use. Award-winning lakeside bar & restaurant. Moddershall Oaks are currently celebrating the launch of their fantastic new Spa facilities which opened in June 2014. The new facilities include a lovely reception and deli area for casual dining, snacks and cocktails. They have a beautiful new relaxation lounge with comfy seating areas, a cosy open fire place and floor to ceiling windows, overlooking the new outdoor space. The outdoor area includes a bespoke outdoor vitality pool, equipped with water jets and a hydro back bench and an outdoor Kelo pinewood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Moddershall Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moddershall Oaks Hotel Stone
- Moddershall Oaks Stone, Staffordshire