“Very good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Exclusive Indian Fine dining
“Very good food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times with my family and loved every meal we have had there. Friendly atmosphere and nice waiters who do anything they can for you. Would definitely reccomend, I'm Indian and its very authentic. See you soon guys :)

1 Thank Bally D

“Fantastic food”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Valentine meal for two, my partner had chicken pakora followed by chicken shaslick with Bombay aloo and she rated it all 10/10. I had a spicy chicken starter followed by sharegama and we shared pilau rice. I rate mine 10/10 and can honestly say the service was prompt without being intrusive polite without being over the top and an overall very pleasurable night. !!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Perfect food !!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Visited silsila this evening with my friend , the food was perfect specially the naan breads which are defiantly the best in the midlands !! Service was fast and Zak the manager was friendly and very attentive highly recommend :)

Rugeley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice but not amazing”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went on a Saturday night, after reading other reviews we were expecting a great experience. The menu seemed a bit confused and we had to wait over half an hour between courses despite being the only people in the restaurant at one point. The food was nice but not what I expected as the dish I was presented with wouldn't have been out of place in a Thai restaurant. It is reasonably priced due to not having an alcohol license and as stated previously, the food is nice but I don't believe the overall experience is worth 5 stars and there are other Indian restaurants in Rugeley that give a better experience.

Cannock, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time once again
With friends, new year at silsila's fantastic food, had a recomndtion home style curry (recommended by zak the manager)

Looking forward to visit here tomorrow, for my sons birthday

Highly recomended :)