“Simply outstanding!”

Silsila Indian Restaurant & Takeaway
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Rugeley
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Exclusive Indian Fine dining
“Simply outstanding!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant through a recommendation from a work colleague and I have to admit I was not disappointed. It is very cosy, the staff are welcoming and provide an efficient service. The food is definitely one of the best if not the best in the south Staffordshire area. It is great value for money. I would recommend to everyone and I believe you will be surprised as to how good the overall experience is.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Uddin123

Staffs
“Even better than last”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The food just gets better and better, service is fab and you just can not fault anything. Try it you will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“BRILLIANT”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a really good place to eat. Nothing is too much trouble and Zak (the boss) will spend time with you, explaining what ingredients are in the dishes, making sure that you enjoy all your food and have a good time. I recommend this place and have eaten in there several times. You can take in your own alcohol too. So give it a try, you wont be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 749misschris749
Abbots Bromley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently The Best Indian Restaurant in Rugeley!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband & I so enjoy the food here, it is always cooked to a high standard, the service is excellent & so is the price!! We can dine out on a Saturday night & eat what we wish without worrying about the price whilst enjoying good quality food.
Last weekend we took my parents for dinner, who are vegetarian as I am & we enjoyed vegetarian sharing platters to start & we each enjoyed a different curry from their generous menu. My parents loved the food too.
The restaurant is un-licenced for alcohol but, you can purchase drinks from a nearby off-licence which suits us.
If they continue to maintain these high standards of quality & service, we will be regular clients
& there is nowhere better to go for fab Indian cuisine!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 990Veggie
staffordshire
“Fantastic bespoke food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Another great meal, asked for a fish curry with a bit of a kick. Zak the manager recommended a sea bass curry made to order by the chef and it was fantastic. That coupled with a house special beef haleem which was also fantastic. Great food and really attentive polite staff. Will go back time after time. Thank you for great food.

• Visited July 2013