“Top Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Having just moved to Rugeley ,we tried Bilash after reading the reviews,great food and service top marks, we will be back

The Fairclough family

2  Thank nickfairclough1

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I visited the Bilash with my sister on Saturday night, we were quite late getting in although ali as always made us feel so very welcome. My sister had a curry specially made for her which is not on the menu. I had a king prawn rogan josh… wow! It was the best curry I have had for a long time, with 3 pints of beer, two main courses, rice and nann bread it came to £31.00!

I normally would stay clear of prawns in an Indian restaurant although this one has been awarded 5 stars hygiene rating so I thought I would give them a go – and wow I was impressed!

This is a hidden gem in Rugeley!

4  Thank cupcake2012_12
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The presentation and the quality of the food is outstanding .
This is definatly best Indian in rugeley

3  Thank Frasben
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Unfortunately my girlfriend was working Valentines day so we went the day after. We'd booked a table in advance and were pleasantly greeted by the staff. I was gutted we couldn't make it on Valentines day but Ali kept on coming round and making sure that we were looked after and that we had a romantic evening meal.

As for food my Girlfriend and I like to try something new when we go out for a meal so she ordered the Bilash Special and I had a main portion of Chicken Tikka and we shared some Bombay Aloo and had a Chapati each. When the food arrived we were really pleased with the portions, the Bilash Special included rice and came with a side of potatoes and paneer so for £10.95 was extremely good value; I can be really fussy about my food and if it's been cooked properly so when he brought it out in a sizzling pan I could see that they take pride in their food.

When we asked for the bill I was more than surprised to see how cheap it was, I mean we really ate well, I had 3 pints and my girlfriend had 2 glasses of wine with that and all in all it came to £40. I mean seriously, what a bargain!

I eagerly await the next time we go to have a meal at the Bilash :)

2  Thank slowreality
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I recently visited the Bilash Indian restaurant in Bow st and i'm pleased to report the food service and value was first class . with its licenced bar serving an excellent pint of Cobra the Bilash has been decorated to a high standard . Ali and his staff are very welcoming as always , now to the most important bit ...the food , it was excellent I had a chicken Rezala which was as warm as it should be without being overbaring , the subtle tastes of the spices were wonderful the naan breads were packed with filling and cooked just right , all in all the best Indian meal i've had for a long while , don't miss this culinary treat .

3  Thank Steve H