“Great food with great staff”
Review of Rajbari Tandoori

Rajbari Tandoori
Ranked #26 of 64 Restaurants in Rugeley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
staffordshire
“Great food with great staff”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We frequent this establishment regularly and having used Trip advisor for many years I've never really thought about giving my local restaurant a review.
The food is always to a very good standard, I've never had a bad meal here, drinks are good, and you can even bring your own. We even have our home takeaways delivered from here.
The staff are friendly and helpful, great in explaining new dishes on the menu, which there are many,
Great restaurant !

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank yona67

Rugeley, United Kingdom
“Excellent !”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We go here regular and the food is excellent , we have never had a problem. The service is great, staff are always polite and attentive and good value too :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lizzieburn
Rugeley, United Kingdom
“Loveley food and friendly staff”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I hve been here on a works outing and the food was loveley and the staff were very nice a lvely restraunt. We sat upstairs as there were a few of us and it was quite nice as we felt we had a room to ourselves and good be that bit noisier as we are a rowdy lot when out. I also have all my takeaways from here and delivered to my home. I would reccommend.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DEBC63
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Size of tables is an issue.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife and are new to Rugeley and have visited this restaurant a couple of times over the past few months. The first thing we noticed was the size of the tables which are far to small for two people to eat comfortably, on both visits we had to scrape everything onto our plates in order to make room on the table for drinks, bread, chips etc. The food and service were OK but I'm afraid the size of the tables (For two people) is an issue, they are just to small.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AndyandjanStaffs
Stafford, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow !”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great food very helpful staff. like the fact you can bring your own drink but also buy it there been loads of times and nether had a bad un.nan breads are to die for I've been to many curry houses around staffordshire I can honestly say this place is one of the best well done Bruce (the manager)

• Visited October 2013