“Great food, service and ambience”

Terrazza Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Rugeley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family run traditional Italian Restaurant situated in Rugeley. We provide an extensive A La Carte menu, catering for vegetarian, Celiac and Lactose-Intolerant diets (For more info please contact us via telephone). Our menu offers fresh fish, prime steak, chicken, pizza and pasta. 2 & 3 course set menus are also available mid-week (Tues-Thurs)
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great food, service and ambience”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The service is fantastic, we were greeted by friendly waiters and the owner Nicky and her daughter. The decor is warm, with the traditional rustico Italian feel. Food was delivered piping hot, and very quickly, which was perfect as we were very hungry!

The attention to detail and service is probably the most distinguishing aspect of this restaurant. My Husband and I have allergy issues, are vegetarians and like our food in a particular way, and whilst we tried not to fuss, the waitress and Nicky were so friendly that they had no qualms with presenting a bespoke meal for us...that was finished off perfectly with a delicious eggless cheesecake and tea for two!

I would definitely revisit if we were ever to visit Rugeley again.

Buon appetito

Visited June 2013
Nicki-D-B, Owner at Terrazza Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
It was a pleasure to meet you both and provide you with a meal that you could enjoy stress free!! Members of our family also have allergy issues and so we sympathise completely with dietary difficulties, especially when dining out!! Many thanks to Colton House also who recommended you to visit us and look forward to seeihttp://c1.tacdn.com/img2/t4b/t4b_swoosh.pngng you on your next trip....Nicki D.B.

Farnham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“real Italian food as it should be”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Deceptive on the outside but wonderful on the inside. The meal was perfectly cooked served and delicious. The menu was enticing - difficult to choose as so may items sounded so tempting!
If we are visiting the area again we would defiiately go back

• Visited May 2013
Simply want to thank you for your lovely comments and hope you do get the opportunity to visit us again, we always endeavour to keep our standards up and welcome warm...Nicki D. B.
Staffordshire
“Excellent Food, Wine and Service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Firstly, let me say I review a restaurant by the food, wine and ambiance rather than other things out of their control or misunderstandings.

Well, what can I say about La Terrazza? I can say I've been using the place since 1996, I can say that I always enjoy the food, the wine and the welcome I receive. I would NOT go there if for so long if the food wasn't of the highest quality, matched by the excellent and friendly service from Nicky and Nico.

Tonight I had a wonderful meal from the normal menu (there is a midweek special menu) I also enjoyed a wonderful bottle of Ripasso Valpolicella. I made room for desert, something I don't normally do (as I'm too full after the starter/main) and was not disappointed.

I can't add much more, I've reviewed this place before. I stand by that review, this is one of the best places to eat in the Midlands and I would recommend it to anyone.

Try it and you won't be disappointed.

Rich

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lawman1965
Nicki-D-B, Manager at Terrazza Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thanks alot Rich, its always a pleasure to serve a fellow 'foodie' !! New menu will be out soon so look forward to sharing the new dishes with you and Tracey !!!
Rugeley, United Kingdom
“Surprise 40th birthday !!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic experience with wonderful food.

It was a surprise birthday treat and we were a large party. Food arrived hot and correctly given to right recipient. And was delicious. There was no delay between courses and all staff couldn't do enough for us.

The owner/manager came over to deliver the birthday cake and got us all singing to the birthday boy. And then helped with photos etc.

Absolutely fantastic food and experience and can't wait to return!!!!

• Visited May 2013
So glad you enjoyed another visit with us!! As a family run restaurant it is very important to us that our customers feel welcome and that special occasions ARE special....We look forward to seeing you again soon ..
Hednesford, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went here May 2013, celebrating my partners 40th. There was 21 of us, so a large party to cater for. Everything went well, the service was excellent, the food came out altogether. The food was delicious as always. Recommend very highly. Thank you for a brilliant evening.

1 Thank Leanne R
Nicki-D-B, Owner at Terrazza Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thanks Leanne!! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves, it was a great help that you preordered and we were organised together. Always a pleasure to see you all and hope you had a great trip to LA!! Look forward to seeing you all soon....Nicki D.B.