My husband and I travelled from London to Rugeley to see our close friends get married.
Check in was not until 2:00pm but as we arrived very early the receptionist was very kind to allow us to check in earlier at 11:30am once the rooms were cleaned.
The location was excellent for us with a great pub next door and a McDonald's over the road. Parking was free and it was very easy to get in to the town centre.
Overall this was a pleasant stay and the staff were very friendly. We paid £39 for the one night on the premier inn website but could have got it cheaper if we booked a few days earlier.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hit the trails in Cannock Chase Forest or wander around Shugborough Estate, both a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel Rugeley
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel United Kingdom