“Top of the Pops”

Spout Brew House
Ranked #15 of 105 Restaurants in Leek
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Spout Brew House is an independently owned cafe serving freshly ground Has Bean Coffee, J Atkinsons Tea and delicious homemade cakes. Wholesome homemade food available Tuesday to Saturday. We also offer a range of vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and gluten free options. Fully licensed with over 400 different bottled beers. Art Gallery - Jewellery & Wedding Stationery Craft Studios - Sheltered suntrap garden - Free Wi-Fi - Daily Papers - Dog Friendly
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Without doubt the best milkshake I have had in years. Epic coffee/cafe shop with uber friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone who is passing through Leek.

Top of the pops

WDG x

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I find the atmosphere relaxing. The food menu is not extensive but everything delicious and home cooked. From each if the cakes to the lovkey fesh baked crusty bread butties. Oh and the teas are first class and you get a good siE pot. Real china tea pots, cups and a saucer. Smashing

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I love this coffee shop, It's my favourite place to relax everytime I pop into town. It's the only place that sells a decent cup of decaf coffee.
My little girls love popping in and having the delicious hot chocolate and a yummy slice of cake. I also love the cakes on offer because there's always something new to try.
The food is fresh and tasty, the menu does lack a bacon sarnie but I'll forgive that.
The best bit for me is the friendly staff that always make me feel welcome, whether I'm on my own, harrassed with hyper kids, or wrestling with my manic dog.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Have loved visiting Spout since it first opened. The ambiance and interior of the shop suit us down to a 'tea' pardon the pun!
Overall good value and the chilli chicken sandwich is a must to try. A little bit of Manchester's Northern Quarter in little old Leek!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've been to Spout twice, once for a workshop type evening and once for tea and cake.
The staff are lovely, the shop itself is brilliantly retro, the cakes are amazing and the milkshakes come in proper glass bottles!