“Friendly atmosphere and gorgeous food”
Review of Little Poland - CLOSED

Little Poland
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went for a dinner for two one evening with my husband, we had a good choice on the menu (recently updated I believe) and enjoyed a Polish beer apiece and two flavoured vodkas!

Hosts were warm and welcoming, we had a lovely evening in a relaxed atmosphere and the food was delicious, my husband had the sausage starter and it was fantastic.

We were full after our main and starter so didn't sample the pudding but was sorely tempted to !!

Looking forward to visiting again, thank you Little Poland.

1  Thank LeekMum2many

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Looking for something different? This is the place to go! The whole experience was a pleasure, the staff and owners are friendly, polite, welcoming and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The quality of the food is excellent, with some great & different choices. In fact it took a while to decide what to go for. The four of us each had different starters, and 3 different main courses, all really enjoyed what they had chosen. The portions were very well sized and full of flavour, we all came out well stuffed. I personally recommend the smoked sausage and onion starter, and cabbage leaves stuffed with pork mince for mains. But the others will argue for their choices as well! The Polish beers were all very good too! Please don't be afraid to ask about anything, the staff are only too willing to explain and offer advice, both on the food and drink. I would recommend booking though, as on a Saturday night the restaurant was completely full, with an excellent atmosphere, which in this day and age was good to see. They're obviously doing a lot right!
We will definitely be returning!

2  Thank Paul K
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have returned from a lovely meal, which we all enjoyed (6yr old and 4 yr old included)
Yes the menu is quite small - but plenty enough to choose from and all we tried was very tasty.
There is no set children's menu which may cause some people a problem depending on how the children eat, but ours both enjoyed a half sized portion of cheese stuffed chicken breast (they really loved the carrot salad too) and made a bit point of telling everyone it was lovely.
I did see a review that mentioned small portion sizes, but can honestly say we all had more than enough so very happy in that respect.
All in all a lovely smallrestaurant with very attentive staff, and we will go back soon.

1  Thank MJW1973
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My hubby, father, myself and little girl went today, the service was spot on brilliant the lady serving was friendly, attentive and a real pleasure to be served by. The starters was delicious, and they even did just chips and salad for myself being a fussy vegetarian. My hubby had a turkey dish and said it was nice, father had an pork dish and wasn't overly taken by it and he eats anything perhaps needs to try something different. xx

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went for evening meal, very unsure having read menu. Go in with an open mind and be prepared to try something new. Came out full after a very enjoyable evening. Food great and staff very polite. Good value for money. Will return

1  Thank amyis2