“Definitely the best pub in leek”
Review of The White Lion

The White Lion
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Leek
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Always my favourite place to eat on my trips back home, great food as always love the home made chips! Great service and a lovely atmosphere, the perfect place to relax in a beer garden on a sunny day!

kelvin2206, Manager at The White Lion, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.Glad you feel we are the best pub in Leek and enjoyed the beer garden.
Hope to see you again when you return back to Leek.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Well what can I say!!....me and my partner are always looking for "somewhere nice to eat" and when we came across this lovely little place we knew that we would defianatly be back!! Right from the start the welcome was warm and friendly and had that real "homely" feeling.A place where you could just sit and relax!
The menu was just what we was looking for and was not short of options! There really was something for everyone!! I could not fault the food in any way! And nor could my partner! And food wise he's a little fussy and not the easiest to please!
Even booked a table for a family get together as we can't wait to visit again!! Hopefully the weather will give us chance to try out the beer garden!! ;0)
Top marks folks for a really fabulous place and a great team!! :0)
Bex and pete

Thank You for placing a review . We always work hard to offer our customers a warm / friendly atmosphere creating the homely personal touch for our diners , look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had previously visited this pub/restaurant and was in the UK and as a result planned my route to re-visit it. I was not let down in the least, I was delighted by the fact that i was recognised and greeted by the staff. The beer was in excellent condition and the attention to keeping it in such condition had not changed since my previous visit, this to me demonstrates a really good service delivery ethic. The food was brilliant, and I had a very pleasurable time there. I was struck by the fact that families were welcomed and that there was a safe play area for the children, this provided a really good atmosphere. It is a place that I will visit every time I am in the UK and in the area. Well done

Thank You for the time to review The White Lion.
It was good to see you again Peter, yes we are still working hard to deliver the high level of beers to our customers and pleased you enjoyed your second visit, look forward to the third.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This restaurant has a traditional pub feel, has great atmosphere, and the food is lovely! Would recommend to anyone.

Thank You for taking time to place a review on Trip advisor for us.
Everyone tells us that we create a Great Atmosphere here and thats great to hear this feedback, we are passionate in what we do and what the public to enjoy they time with us.

Regards

Kelvin Michelle and The Team...

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I regularly eat at the White Lion and have always found service excellent. The menu offers a variety of meals and the outdoor play area is a great place for the little ones to explore as you enjoy the sun and eat alfresco.

Thank you for taking the time to place a review.
We always keep a close eye on our menu making sure we are offering all levels of food, and also offering a high standard of variety food on our specials board which changes monthly.
Yes the outdoors playarea is a top bonus this time of year.
Hope to see you soon again at The White Lion.