“Consistent Coffee” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Getliffe's - CLOSED

Getliffe's
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheddleton, United Kingdom
“Consistent Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I just wanted to add a little review about the continous great quality and taste of the coffee served here. It has become a little hotspot for my boyfiend and I to pop into when we are in Leek shopping, normally at the weekend. We have never eaten here, although the menu's look very tempting and the decor and ambience are really welcoming in the day, I imagine it would be even nicer at night. It is really refreshing to have a cafe / bistro which serves excellent coffee, I haven't found anywhere in Leek which beats it - it's strong, tasty, served in fabulous large cups and mugs, reasonably priced and all come with a beautiful shortbread biscuit. A must for anyone who likes a decent coffee pit stop when shopping!!

• Visited November 2013

Stoke-on-Trent
“Lovely Lunch Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

A real find, set in a quirky Courtyard in Leek Town Centre this Restaurant/Wine Bar is really worth a visit, we had a mid week Lunch here and the service was excellent. The food was tasty and presented perfectly, a good glass of wine, in chilled glasses was a great touch. We shall definitely be returning, and soon.

• Visited November 2013
Cheshire
“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Came across this place by chance on my first visit to Leek. My friend & I only had toast & hot drinks but it was served by friendly staff who made us feel welcome. I liked that the biscuit served with my hot chocolate was homemade. Would definately go again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Charming and amaxing venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited this wonderful and amaxing place and the staff made us feel very special.
Definitely be going back.

Boston, United Kingdom
“A superb restaurant in a lovely setting with friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I booked this restaurant for one of our walking group's holiday weekends and we were certainly very happy with our choice. The welcoming staff and the lovely atmosphere of Getliffe's Yard give a very good first impression. The food was pre-ordered several days in advance and arrived on time shortly after we sat down for our meal. The food was excellently presented and was some of the best we've had of late. Certainly well worth a visit.

• Visited October 2013