“Fantastico”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of So Thai

So Thai
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Leek
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leek, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastico”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Another fabulous meal at So Thai, the staff are really helpful and accommodating. A good selection of food and drink available but our favorite is the banquet menu A which as ever was beautiful and tasty.

• Visited July 2013

• Greek first
“Tasty”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Really enjoy having a home takeaway from here, gorgeous food but disappointing when I do call not always can they provide the delivery service which is offered. The reason I am often given is "I'm not sure if our driver will turn up today" therfore in my case I have to go elsewhere as I do not drive. The one time I did sit in and enjoy a meal the food was again tasty but the atmosphere was slightly tense. I will keep eating here as the food is good,good value for money and the staff are very polite

Buxton, United Kingdom
“Fab Food...Amazing People”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Enjoyed several lunches here, found by chance. Absolutely amazing. Excellent choice, incredible value, taste out of this world. The chicken green curry is to die for, presentation beautiful. Lovely staff, the chef even comes out of the kitchen to serve your mains and check everything is ok for you. Lovely family people, even brought our little granddaughter a plate of complimentary chicken and chips. Spotlessly clean, attention to detail, even the toilets. You MUST visit. We will be back :-) :-) :-)

Stoke-on-Trent
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

6 people went to the So Thai on Saturday 3rd August, for my daughters 19th birthday. We had 3 x mixed starters and a portion of ribs. Enough for every one and very enjoyable. (son in law does not normally like ribs but he ate 2, saying they were the best he has ever had).
For mains we had a really mixed bag, green curry, red curry, yellow curry, duck, pork and steak, with sides of rice, coconut rice, fried rice and 2 x chips. Every dish was amazing, hot enough for the vindaloo lover, mild enough for the tikka massala lover. I have never seen so much duck on on a plate, the portions were really good.
The service was excellent and I shall be going back soon.
Lovley meal and decently priced.

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Good value lunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Had spent the morning in Leek and were looking for a bite to eat for lunch.Spotted a very reasonable take away deal in the window which said you could eat in if preferred. When we went in to order we were shown to a table and presented with a set lunch menu which was an even better deal.For £5.95 we could choose a starter and main course, noodles or rice, a cup of tea or coffee and this came with complimentary prawn crackers with dip.
My husband had a mushroom salad and green curry while I had Thai fish cakes and red curry we both chose noodles. The tea and coffee were good and the service was excellent. We had not eaten in a Thai restaurant before and the food was very tasty and fresh to the palate. Would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited July 2013