We stayed here on the Travelzoo deal so it was excellent value for money. However I would still write the same review. I'll review the hotel bit and the restaurant as two seperate entities.
The hotel element is lovely. The bathroom is outstanding with a lovely modern suite. The double monsoon shower is amazing. The biscuits and tea making facilities etc were really good.
The restaurant was lovely. fine dining and I really enjoyed the frilly food. We were amused by the couple sitting near us who appeared to have bumholes tighter than a ducks, since they asked for tap water and wouldn't even buy a drink! The staff were welcoming and attentive and we could see the kitchen from our table.
We are already married but if we had found this venue before I would have got married there it is so nice. At breakfast there was some nice wildlife in the garden and I saw a robin for the first time this year.
Beautiful place in a beautiful setting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within the picturesque Staffordshire Peak District. Our 26 bedrooms range from contemporary Classic, Superior luxury bedrooms with massage showers or whirlpool baths, and our five Garden Rooms featuring their own garden, complete with personal cedar wood hot tub make our Country Inn & Spa the perfect place to stay. The Country Inn offers award winning food served in a relaxing atmosphere with Oak Beams, Open Fires and views over the Staffordshire Peak District. You can expect fresh, seasonal ingredients with modern British cuisines from their famous Signature dishes to traditional favorites such as pies, steaks, gourmet burgers and roasts. The Country Inn has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for its culinary excellence. The Mill Wheel Spa provides unique experiences to include The Beach Hut, The Farmers Sauna, The Peak District Stonebath, The Mill Wheel Shower, Rasul, Plunge Pool, Outdoor Vitality Pool and Relaxation Suite, that will benefit and balance your well-being. The Spa offers half & full spa days, treatments and luxury spa breaks. Please note that the use of the Spa Facilities are only available to guests staying on spa days or breaks. The location means the views from the gardens are magnificent with breath-taking views of the Staffordshire Moorlands, Tittesworth Reservoir and the rock formations of the Roaches. Guests can enjoy local walks and experience beautiful views of the surrounding Peak District. Venture to the stunning Chatsworth House, The Potteries, Buxton and Alton Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Horseshoes Inn And Country Hotel
- The 3 Horseshoes Inn & Country Hotel
- Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa Leek, England