As a 60th Birthday gift I spent a Spa Day at Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resort. My day was absolutely wonderful, service, welcome and food just amazing. A time for me to relax with my daughter and enjoy the luxuries offered at Hoar Cross. Sitting outside on the balcony enjoying the sunshine and coffee - as well as the spa experience, fabulous.
Ending the day with a Treatment was the icing on the cake, my beautician, Lucy, was professional, friendly and informative and made the whole experience very special indeed. A lovely relaxing body treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a beautifully restored Grade II listed building. We Combine the pleasures of staying in an elegant English Stately Home with the facilities of a modern luxury spa resort, you'll be able to enjoy superb surroundings, fine dining and beautiful bedrooms suites and penthouses. Hidden away in 80 acres of English countryside, the spacious grounds have lakes and wildlife in abundance. Make use of the Tennis Courts, Golf course Practice Area & Driving range. We offer a variety of mouth-watering dishes and a host of therapies to wash away the stresses of everyday life. Treat yourself to a coffee or a slice of cake in the Oasis Cafe. We pride ourselves on our outstanding hospitality, so relax and let our dedicated staff take care of you. Winner of England's Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for 7 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Hotel Hoar Cross
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Resort
- Cross Hall Hoar
- Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel Staffordshire