“very pleasant curry and friendly staff”
Review of London House

London House
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Eccleshall
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I popped in (recomended by a local) while staying in Eccleshall. I had a very nice Chicken Shashlik Balti and a good Keema nan.

There are newer reviews for London House

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The London house is a family favourite as the food is delicious and the service is excellent .There is an extensive and delicious menu. The London House is consistently good infact We have never been disappointed by our experience of eating there.I can 100% recommend this venue .

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Was recommended by friends, although it was our first time, the staff made us feel very important. Food was excellent and nicely presented. Will go again, well done.

I would recommend my friends and family.

1  Thank Amzzy07
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Our visit was our 17 year old's first "eat in" experience of a curry, and well received. Clean, good service, a wide choice on the menu to suit all "spice tastes" and at a reasonable price. It was unusual to see duck on the menu, and there's a good selection of fish dishes too. My lamb dish was very salty, but when I mentioned it there was an immediate offer of a replacement - they couldn't do more than that. Overall it feels much more like a restaurant than many "curry houses" and is well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We visit London House frequently and have ordered many take aways over the years. The food has always been delicious and the staff are friendly and helpful. We will continue to be customers!