Premier Inn Burton On Trent East Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Unicorn Inn(Newton Solney)
View Hotel
The Grail Court Hotel(Burton upon Trent)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Riverside Hotel(Branston)
View Hotel
Dovecliff Hall Hotel(Burton upon Trent)
  • Breakfast included
Forest Court(Ashby de la Zouch)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstanhope armsthe pubroad noisea busy main roadattached restaurantthe table table restaurantpeeling paintno air conno liftpleasant atmospheremeal dealhot roomgood nights sleepcar parkopen windowsusual high standardspub next door
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I stayed at this hotel as part of a business trip, The service at the Premier Inn was brilliant. The rooms were cold and the bathrooms coder. As I headed to breakfast the following morning it was a joke and customer service was non existant. I was seated and then asked what full english I would like without a mention of porridge and then I waited, waited for the dish. The member of staff was around the corner chatting. When she did emerge she gave me my porridge and that was the last I saw of her. She didnt bother to ask if I wanted a cooked breakfast and after waiting so long I decided just to up and leave. As I left she had spent the whole time chatting to a male colleague the whole time. Porridge cold, hot water warm for the tea and the breakfast items on offer were not like the other premier inns I have been to.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Burton On Trent East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2011

Thank you very much for your review, your feedback is really appreciated. It is our main objective that we deliver a high standard of service in all our establishments and on the occasions we do not meet the expectations of our guests we take all comments very seriously. Please be assured your comments will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

Lighting in the room wasn't good with one of the light covers missing, We only had one set of towels, not noticing this until the morning when ready to jump into shower and couldn't phone reception as there was no phone in the room. Coffee/tea facilities very basic with only 2 x coffee sachets and 2 x t-bags and 4 little tubs of milk - alright if you aren't thirsty! Toilet didn't work on our last day - wouldn't flush!

Staff all seemed inexperienced and uninterested in the needs of the customers.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Burton On Trent East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2011

We are disappointed that you were not satisfied with your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high level of service. Please be assured that your comments have been noted and on receipt of your booking detail will be fully investigated. Thanks for your review we hope to welcome your back in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

Enjoyed my stay here, had 2 nights in a double, didn’t eat next door as I like my curries so I found a take away, however 2nd night I had a few drinks in the bar, Pedigree which was very nice, the food that came past me looked very tasty and I observed approx 5 couple’s and families all state that they had really enjoyed the meal.

Nothing is too much trouble for the receptionists in the hotel, They were both very welcoming and very helpful. My room was as stated a double, large bed, freeview tv. Bit costly for Wi-Fi connection a tenner for 12 hours, need to get that right.
Bathroom was huge, bath and shower with wall mounted soaps.
Parking can be a bit of a nightmare, not for the lack of spaces just the main road dividing the car parks is horrendously busy.
So in in all a good stay and would return

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank nigel28
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Burton On Trent East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2010

Thanks for your review, we are really pleased that your stay with us was a good one and you received the great service that we are committed to giving all our guests. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy their stay and your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming your back in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Me and my friends stayed at this hotel during the summer months for one night prior to our visit to alton towers. The hotel was in a great location, The theme park was only 15-20 mins away. The hotel was spotless, the rooms were modern and very clean. So was the rest of the hotel, the receptionist was there to greet us within a couple seconds of us ringing the bell. She was very friendly and welcoming. The pub nearby served delicious food at a very reasonable price. Overall we were very happy with our stay! i would definetly recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Very small room (No.28), tiny opening window with no air conditioning. At £60 per night (excluding breakfast which was an additional £7.75) and £5.00 per hour (yes, really!) for an Internet connection, this place is not very good value despite their advertising campaigns.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends