“What a brilliant relaxing day”

Spa at Hilton at St George's Park
Reviewed February 19, 2014

From the minute we got there we were made to feel so welcome, went midweek so really quiet, had the pool to ourself part of the time. It was lovely that you could help yourself to the tea coffee etc anytime you wanted. Myself and my daughter had a back massage it was absolutely brilliant, best ever so professional,such a good day. Lovely lunch, great place.

1  Thank Kaye W

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Booked a TRAVELZOO offer for two people for a spa day and we both really enjoyed it.
The spa was not very busy--tip--avoid week-ends we were told. The pool was 1.2m deep throughout--deep enough for a good swim.The treatments were both first class, my wife said it was her best facial ever!
All staff are professional and friendly and as the complex is very new, it is very clean and up to date. Free coffee, tea and juice/water all day and a good snack lunch.

2  Thank Dave D
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Wow! what a fabulous place. From the moment we first arrived we were made to feel very welcome. I went with my mum who had booked this for a treat for me near to my birthday. To be honest I was'nt expecting a lot as from previous experiences at spa's they look great but the treatments and staff let them down but what a fabulous surprise I had with St George's Park. Every single member of staff that we came across was polite, helpful and very professional. They all seemed to really care about their clients and their enviroment - keeping all areas tidy and making sure clients were happy and had what they needed. So refreshing to see.
The place itself was gorgeous, well kept and very clean. The treatments that mum and I had were lovely and so relaxing. Jessica and Leanne who carried them out were so friendly, and very well trained in what they do - you should be proud of yourselves.
We had a great, simple lunch and plenty of tea, coffee, juices etc, Very relaxing - What more could you want? We will definately returning to this lovely place.

2  Thank Leahandfamily
Reviewed December 9, 2013

A treat from my sister for my birthday. We had a lovely day - the aqua aerobics class was well run, lots of different moves and good fun. We spent time in the sauna, steam rooms, experience showers and foot spas complimented by the aqua journey. The pool area was very quiet on the we visited so it felt like our own private pool! Lunch was lovely; access to tea, coffee and cold drinks through the day.
After lunch we had our treatments - a facial and pedicure. Wow - lovely staff, so relaxing on a warm bed, lovely aromas and oils -bliss. Excellent pedicure and lovely choice of nail polish colours to finish. After treatments we relaxed with tea and coffees on the chaise longues before making the effort to return to reality and drive home.
No pressure to buy, everywhere as clean and comfortable. will definitely return.

2  Thank Moira186376
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I bought 2 spa day vouchers from Travelzoo for myself and my husband to spend the day there for his birthday.
All the staff were friendly and helpful. The pool area and changing rooms were clean.
Like most gym pools there was a bubble pool, steam room and sauna. In addition there were foot spas and experience showers giving more of a spa experience. The gym (which we didn't use) was equipped with a range of modern equipment.
It was very quiet when we visited - just one other couple on a spa day and a couple of members at any one time using the pool. Be aware that like most gym pools children are allowed at certain times of the day.
Our spa day included full use of the facilities, including the gym, a treatment, an aqua journey and lunch, with complimentary teas, coffees, water and orange juice as required.
I had a lava shell back massage which was nice and relaxing and I would definitely have another. After the treatment we were able to chill out on a really comfortable chaise longue, snuggled under a fleecy blanket with a glass of water. My husband also had a cup of herb tea as part of his comfort back massage treatment.
The aqua journey was a pool-side DIY treatment. There was a choice of journey and all the bits and pieces were bought to the pool-side in a small tray with instructions which a therapist also went through with us. It was nice to do but I think I would have been disappointed if I'd paid the full price for it.
The lunch I thought was very generous - smoked salmon, pate, large chicken wrap, salad and a small scone with cream and jam.
We both had a really quiet, relaxing day at the spa. The only thing that I'd of done differently was the time I booked the treatments for. If I went again (which I hope to do) I'd book the treatments for later in the day, so we could have them and then go straight home.

2  Thank Louise H