“Excellent meal”
Review of Veneziaa

Veneziaa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant offers a wonderful combination of both modern and classic Italian dishes. Our dishes are rustic, simple and delicious and are created using the best, freshest ingredients. Veneziaa aims on keeping the traditional values on the plate seven days a week.
Burton-upon-Trent, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I visited veneziaa with my family for a meal, and I have to say the food was brilliant, I had steak and it was the best steak I have ever eaten anyone who enjoys steak I would recommend this restaurant. The service was brilliant quick to get your food and always have a smile on there face, if anyone was looking for somewhere new to eat for a meal visit veneziaa you will not regret it.

• Visited December 2012

London, United Kingdom
“First time diner”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Excellent meal, fantastic service, great location. This restaurant is delightful and the staff are great.A must go place!!!

Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food iv ever eaten”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This restaurant is AMAZING! My partner and I decided to try it as it is close to our home. We each had 3 courses and the steak was to die for. All the ingredients were of the highest quality and cooked to perfection. I have eaten at lots of Michelin star restaurants but never enjoyed food of such high quality. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. 10 out 10!

1 Thank Farooqio
Midlands
“First visit and will definitely return”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Four of us decided to try this relatively new restaurant and were delighted by the whole experience. The service was very friendly and attentive, the food was excellent offering good choices which were well presented, the house wine was very drinkable and the prices good.
The restaurant was quite full when we visited on Saturday night , so booking would seem advisable.
We would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be returning soon.

• Visited January 2013
Burton, United Kingdom
“First visit”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The meals were so full of flavour and the sauces were tasty too, we were both very happy with our choice for dinner. We ate early therefore the place lacked atmosphere and a little cold where we sat.
The two young ladies who served us were charming and attentive and we will be returning again soon but after 7pm.

• Visited February 2013