“Perfection in a restaurant!”
Review of Veneziaa

Veneziaa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant offers a wonderful combination of both modern and classic Italian dishes. Our dishes are rustic, simple and delicious and are created using the best, freshest ingredients. Veneziaa aims on keeping the traditional values on the plate seven days a week.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great professional fast service, amazing range of food cooked to perfection, perfect atmosphere - great for romantic dates or a family meal. Defiantly be returning again soon, over all best restaurant in Burton in my opinion!

1  Thank TomH96
There are newer reviews for Veneziaa

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant on Saturday evening as we love Italian food and wanted to give Veneziaa a try. The ambiance in the restaurant was good and the decor pleasing. Although if I can add some criticism, it is in my opinion that the decor is a little sparse, and I don't understand why there are three small French canvasses above the bar area when an authentic Italian is attempted to be created.
Food: We really enjoyed our food. There was a good choice of starters, mains, side dishes, puds and drinks. I had a simple starter of parma ham and melon, which was refreshing and delicious. My hubby had calamari which he really enjoyed, but was a little disappointing as it didn't look very authentic (thick batter, as if out of a packet). For mains, I had beef stroganoff, which was really tasty with tender meat. This was served with a choice of fries or saute potato. My hubby had king prawn risotto which he too thoroughly enjoyed. He also had a portion of garlic bread which arrived as a mini pizza, made with tomato puree and freshly crushed garlic on it - delicious! Too full to eat pud, but we did finish with a coffee and liqueur. The staff were very friendly, attentive and professional. I would definately recommend this restaurant and will, without doubt, return.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went on a Saturday night and the place was heaving.I had a starter of meatballs and the wife had garlic bread.The meatballs were microwaved as one was black and hard inside, however the sauce that came with them was delicious.The garlic bread was delicious.Main course for me was fillet steak in gorganzola sauce,a little on the small side but as it was so rich was quite filling.Side orders have to be ordered seperately as you get what is on the menu and no accompianments, so i ordered fries.my wife ordered chicken pasta in a lovely tomato base sauce.Both of the main meals were excellent.Desert choice isn't great but after such a lovely main we opted for a caramel mousse desert which was also very nice.The only criticism were the meatball starters and the price of the drinks (£11.80 for 4 small lagers).The service was good and staff friendly enough.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Visited for the first time with friends. The restaurant was quiet as it was mid week and it's only been open for a few weeks. The food was excellent. Very nicely presented and tasty. The service was very good and the waiter was very attentive. I would be happy to dine there again and would recommend to friends. I hope the restaurant does well.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

i been there for a diner not long time ago - we booked a table and even it was bussy we got food on time staf was friendly food was delicious -what else can we wish for . Worth every penny we left there . and to be fair its not a expensive place to go for dinner.And they have good lunch offer aswell.. Go there and try by yourselfs-you wont regret :)