“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jee Ja Jee's

Jee Ja Jee's
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Eastern European
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I went to jee ja jees for a work do and the food was excellent. I will be going back this time with the family.

London, United Kingdom
“excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was recomended this resturant by a colleague at work. My job involves me travelling up and down the country, and I get to eat in a lot of resturants. For me jee ja jees was one of the best curries I have eaten, the staff were well mannered and nothing was too much trouble. Believe me if you're reading this you must give it a go. Can't wait for my next visit to Burton and jee ja jees. Excellant !!!!!

• Visited December 2012
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I regularly use Jee-Ja-Jee's takeaway service and have also eaten in the restaurant. On every occasion the service has been friendly and attentive and the food excellent. The restaurant has a welcoming atmosphere and is beautifully decorated. There is ample free parking behind the restaurant.

Jee-Ja-Jee's may not be the cheapest Indian in Burton, but it is easily the best.

1 Thank HungrySwaddie
Market Drayton, United Kingdom
“Indian Food at its Absolute Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Having just moved to Burton, the priorities were to find a good Indian restaurant (as we are great fans of a good Ruby...) that also did take-away. We struck gold fist time! We went first time during the week and it was excellent food (best Tarka Dahl I've ever tasted) and we were made a big fuss of by the extremely attentive staff. The food was so good that we booked a table for last Saturday night - and I'm glad we booked - we wouldn't hvve got in the place if we hadn't. It was absolutely packed - so Burtonians obviously know a good curry when the see one! Mine host, Anser Mahmood remembered us, remembered the drinks and wine we had ordered and was utterly wonderful, catering for our every need. And the food was as exceptional as first time even though the kitchen must have been rushed off its feet. I couldn't recommend this Indian restaurant highly enough - it's absolutely brilliant.

• Visited December 2012
“Great taste & even better service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Just dropped in for a Sunday curry at tea time , on walking in from a frosty cold night the warm welcoming was much appreciated.
Food was beautiful & the manager was great . Nothing was to much trouble even a small peshwari nan for me because no one else likes them . Will definitely go back