“A Great Night !”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“A Great Night !”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We went here again last Saturday, 26 July,and once again it was brilliant. The service is spot on,particularly when they are SO busy. The food is just superb, and our party of 9 were all very impressed. Yes, you wait a little while, bit all the food really is freshly prepared, and is well worth waiting for. As for the comments about the owner, I don't understand them at all. He is a real character who really believes in looking after his customers, and was great company throughout our visit.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Tim K

“Rude owner”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Rude owner. Food not special at all. Good admosfere and enviroment. Cheap. I wouldn't recommend it...

4 Thank juanitocalavera15
Frimley Green, United Kingdom
“Aggressive owner! Don't try and us the Barclays Gourmet app!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Firstly the food was good. However when I tried to use the Barclays app that gives you discount off the food things got messy. I was with my boss from work and the owner/boss started to get aggressive when I asked for the discount. Made some lame excuse that I needed to have the card rather than the app as he have 25% off the whole bill on the first use. I said I didn't want that but the discount on the food and he would not accept this and asked me, not so politely to not come back. Mistake on his part as I spend a lot in Burton and won't be back! Shame as the food was good.

6 Thank stags65
east mids
“Authentic cuisine, authentic atmosphere”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

There was a large group of over 30 of us. The set menu was extensive and they are very organised. Everyone enjoyed their food and it was served hot and all at the same time. The owner is Italian and this is evident. Personally my bolognese was the best I've tasted and I'm from an Italian family. I look forward to trying Enrico's carbonara on my next visit!! A must try place for visitors and locals!

Westgate-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Delightful Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

What really lovely food we all had at this delightful Italian restaurant. Years back this was the site of the Bus Park Café but now it's a very attractively decorated trattoria style eatery.

• Visited June 2014