“Friday night”

The Dial
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Another good meal at The Dial. Went on a Friday evening. Started with cocktails and the barmaid was happy to bring the drinks over to our table before going into the restaurant. Staff were attentive and always on hand but didn't make us feel rushed. Food was fresh and tasted good. Will be back again.

1  Thank Walbradders

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I recently took my partner to the dial for his birthday.it was a busy Saturday night but the young staff were very attentive. I had a very nice fish dish with a chorizo bean stew that was tasty. my partner had a steak which although a little on the small side was cooked the way he wanted it. I also had the malteser cheesecake which is always a winner! the drinks are a bit pricey but all in all if is for an occasion it is worth it.

1  Thank tracey u
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Love beat the clock be a little better if was longer length of time and if menu up dated regularly. Clean always

1  Thank reviewer2510
Reviewed August 5, 2014

visited recently food was ok service really good the only real issue I had with the place was I requested the bill which I paid in cash leaving a decent tip for the service we got .
To receive a call the next day from the restaurant saying that not all the bill had been paid.
I was presented with a bill for £270 which I paid in full it appeared the restaurant had failed to include all drinks on the bill .
This was an error on there behalf not mine I paid the bill presented (didn't check every line ) .
having working for many years within the restaurant industry I have never seen or herd of this before . if the restaurant makes a mistake it they stand the cost .!!! knowing that the person who forgot to include all the drinks on our bill would be made to pay for there error.
I paid the amount requested.
hopefully no one else will have to bear the brunt of this shabby treatment and I wonder how many other would have paid the restaurant ..

be warned

1  Thank jfenlon
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Booked last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. It has been a while since we had a meal at the dial, although we visit weekly for drinks. We had a lovely meal and realised we should have returned sooner. Greeted by our friend Jez who is a credit to the dial, his hospitality is second to none. We had the belly pork which I could fully recommend. The staff are always very attentive asking if every course is satisfactory. Emily and James who run this fine restuarant always give a personal touch and are always professional.

1  Thank Favourite772