“Always very good food”

The Dial
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Friendly service, lovely atmosphere, great for a drink/meal out with the girls, or as a couple. Contemporary yet cosy, and the food is always great.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My sister in law treated my husband and I to Sunday Lunch at this restaurant.My starter was awful and although I complained I was told they would look into it!.Our main courses were just as bad overcooked meat and my husbands pork was mainly fat.Although the staff were pleasant they were inexperienced.We also had to wait a very long time for our food.I dont think we will be back.

2  Thank ElizabethL94
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Definitely one of the classier places in Burton. Great food, beer & spirits choice with quality to match. Pricier than most surrounding venues but worth it. Always pretty busy & that's got to be a good sign!

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

The Dial has a lovely atmosphere and great quality food which is always consistently perfect. Large menu selection and good variety. Staff are always attentive without being intrusive.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Good food, ok price & atmosphere. Would definitely go again. Don't think the vegetarian is anything special & a friend of mine has said that too. Sunday steak & chips was gorgeous ! Can be quite slow service. Honeycomb cheesecake is great !