Review Highlights
fun mum and son day out

had an amazing day with my son. but the outside part was closed. apparently it is notified on the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ambassador599668
Day out in the water park

Called the other day with my wife and 2 boys aged 8 and 11. Place is clean, changing rooms... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Daz18man
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Alton
2,695 results
All reviews master blaster water park lazy river changing rooms great fun outdoor slides alton towers rubber rings theme park splash landings all ages main pool outside area big slides changing area water guns pool area
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We visited with a 6 year old and 19 month old and the facilities were great. Lots of cubicles, some were solo's and others were baby-friendly (unlike most swimming pool changing rooms we've visited in the past). The kids were super excited as we entered the water park and were not disappointed. There's a few different areas for younger children to play in. Little one was exhausted after about an hour. I went on the "lazy river" with the youngest and he didn't like this bit much. However our 6 year old enjoyed every part of the water park, especially the "master blaster" We stayed in the Alton towers hotel that night (moon voyage room) and the kids were so exhausted they didn't even bother playing with the x-box or watching tv!

AltonTowersCS, Customer Services at Alton Towers Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear Zizziboo,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Alton Towers Waterpark on Trip Advisor and for your amazing review!

We thoroughly enjoyed reading about your experience and that you and your children found both the areas available to explore and the slides to contribute towards the overall enjoyment of the waterpark - This is something in which we do hold dear and love to see our guests noticing. As a company we do truly love to see our guests having an amazing time and we do sincerely hope to see you again in the future,

Reviewed July 3, 2017

I came here for our second day at Alton Towers with my best friend. I love the water and going to different water parks. Maybe I am getting a bit old for these things now as I didn't really enjoy the place, I think it needs a few more water flumes and maybe expanding a little as it could be a great day out. The Master Blaster was the best ride there as it is very fast but the way it turns you around isn't that great and I hit my ankles on the side which made them ache for the rest of the day. The other flumes were more of my liking and were good to go on just the once but we didn't go on them again. We didn't eat here so I can't comment on the food. My favourite part was sitting in the Bubbly Wubbly pool.
I just think £14 (I had an annual pass) is just a bit much for what the park was.

Dear Rock23chick,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Alton Towers Waterpark on Trip Advisor.

We loved hearing about how you enjoyed the Bubbly Wubbly pool and the other slides available at our Water Park.

In terms of moving forwards we have also duly noted your comments in terms of extending and updating the Water Park in order to improve as a whole.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Perfect for younger children, lots of fun. Shame the cafe is a disgusting dingy room - a pool side cafe with a choice of food is needed - not every one wants a hot dog, the Ice cream shop is okay for a ice cream or coffee but could easily sell more sandwiches/ paninnis etc for lunch.

Dear dawnlayx,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Alton Towers Water park on Trip Advisor.

We loved hearing about how you enjoyed your day at the Water park and that there was a variety of entertainment available.

In terms of moving forwards we have also duly noted your comments in terms of the Water park food available, and the Café facilities in order to improve as a whole.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Brilliant day out, spent around 4 hours here. Not many slides but there is plenty to do. Only bad thing about the day was the food. We went to the adventure cave. The burger wasn't cheap and it was over cooked to the point me and my partner left it. Overall had a fantastic day and would recommend.

Dear Danielle J,

In terms of moving forwards we have also duly noted your comments in terms of the Water park food available in order to improve as a whole.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Being a regular visitor to the theme park we decided to try the water park and were slightly disappointed. Although this is rated as the number 1 water park in the UK it is quite boring and extremely overrated. Although the pools and the whole theme of the park are great the actual flumes and attractions are not as good as we thought that they would be. we managed to do everything in about an hour so, in the end, we had to visit the theme park too, to fill the day. It is probably great for young children as they do have slides for the smaller kids and the pools are heated.

AltonTowersCS, Customer Services at Alton Towers Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Dear irishrho,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate all comments from our guests. We're very sorry to hear your visit did not live up to your expectations, and that you found there was not much to entertain older guests.

We do truly appreciate all feedback from our guests as it allows ourselves to perceive each area and improve as a resort.

Best wishes,