“Fantastic B&B!”

Sundial Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wheddon Cross
Sundial Guest House
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great location; run by 2 very friendly owners; homemade tea in late afternoon; very high standard of cooking - roast belly of pork on Saturday night was epic; great breakfasts; good value for money. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 187MartinS
There are newer reviews for Sundial Guest House

Reviewed October 13, 2013

An excellent B and B, and very friendly and engaging hosts. Nothing too much trouble, but nor intrusive.

It's right on the crossroads, but actually road noise not a problem, though I suppose it might be in high summer.

Can only endorse the positive comments of other reviewers, concerning rooms and breakfast etc

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank John M
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at S H with my guide dog, dogs not accepted normally, but there was no problem with my guide dog. The welcome was fantastic, the food was excellent, nice sitting area and afternoon tea. Just the best place to stay and value for money superb.

Thanks for a lovely stay!

Room Tip: All very good!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Having visited this lovely B&B on many occasions we have never been disappointed. From your arrival to the time you leave nothing is too much trouble for Margaret & Steve. They are great cooks and very knowledgable about the local area - there is lots to do and enjoy. After a day out you really appreciate a fantastic 3 course meal expertly prepared and served by them. We look forward to returning soon to sample some more of your fine cuisine and great hospitality.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LizzieB_05
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Have now been visiting this fantastic b/b for 6 years. Why keep going back? Very friendly hosts,spotless,great walking country,excellent breakfast AND 5* evening meal. It is also worth popping over the road to The Rest and Be Thankful pub. If anyone knows a better b/b please let me know!

Room Tip: All rooms excellent
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We'd enjoyed a short break at Sundial House a few years ago, and decided to make a return visit at the beginning of July. Happily, it's just as welcoming and scrupulously clean as we remember. The evening meals were delicious - even better than before - so it's definitely worth adding dinner to your B&B stay. Stephen and Margaret are excellent hosts and have made Sundial House a delightful place to stay.We're hoping to come back again soon. Book in - you'll love it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This review is part of my 12 week walk. Facebook Mike Lejog. Arrived after a day's walk to receive a warm welcome from Margaret and Steve. I had a single room of adequate size with a great power shower. Just love that. I was served tea and homemade carrot cake and had a nice chat with my hosts. The local pub was close by where I had my dinner. It was good. There was fresh milk available in a mini fridge for tea/coffee. Next morning at breakfast I had fresh fruit and a delicious yogurt. Then perfectly cooked scrambled egg. Margaret and Steve were very welcoming which always makes the difference. Of the 15 places I have stayed so far this is in the top 2!

• Stayed: June 2013

Been to Sundial Guest House? Share your experiences!