“Not as good as I remember it”

Ralegh's Cross Inn Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Watchet
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bucks
“Not as good as I remember it”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

We used to visit here regularly when on holiday. We went back recently (Bank Holiday Sunday evening) and although the place was extremely busy we did get served. 3 out of the 4 meals ordered arrived but my salad had to be chased up 3 times. My Party had finished their meals before I got mine. Didn't order dessert as thought it would arrive much later. Having said that the food was very nice.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank TriciaBucks

Bristol, United Kingdom
“A Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We called in to this beautifully located historic Inn for a quick mid week lunch.
I must admit my first impressions with the array of food chalk boards was not good, however our party of 3 ate from the 6.99 specials menu. All 3 meals were of a good size, well cooked and of a very good quality. A great simple lunch in an interesting Inn with a wealth of history.

Visited August 2014
“Go just for the Garlic Bread!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We go about once a month, mainly for the carvery which is reasonably priced, I'm obsessed with the Garlic Bread. Great service, friendly staff, great location especially in the hot weather (plenty of room outside).
Meat, Fish, Pasta, Veggies, Puddings and Beer. Worth a visit if your in the area!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stunning area to dine”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I cannot believe what I have been reading on some of these reviews. I find Raleghs cross restaurant a very welcoming place to dine.meals are always very pleasing to the eyes as well as mouth watering . Another plus is having very friendly staff. As for all the tables we'll just shows how popular Raleghs cross has become. Keep up the good work Raleghs . Will always recommend

• Visited July 2014
Kidderminster
“Raleghs Cross Hotel restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Reasonably good food well cooked at a reasonable price but service could have been better.
Had to chase staff for drinks that we ordered.

Visited July 2014