“Fine stay in Hamilton”
Review of Courtyard Hamilton

Courtyard Hamilton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were in Hamilton for a wedding and stayed at the Courtyard. The person at the front desk was very pleasant and welcoming when we arrived. The room was large and well appointed (including a refrigerator). Bedding was comfortable and clean. Perhaps the only thing we could complain about is that the wait for the elevators tends to be a little long. Otherwise a fine place to stay. Didn't eat there so I can't comment on the food.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel Memorial Day Weekend for a close family member's wedding. We were given a King Suite upon check in, which made my husband and I very happy! We are expecting our first child in August and it was more than enough room to walk around and give each other space. The room was very clean and new, the room and hotel had more than enough amentities for us to enjoy. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The only downfalls were that the hotel was pretty far from our destinations (church and reception hall). Also, the bar was not open at any time during our stay and the restaurant had limited hours. We were overrall pleased with our stay this weekend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Deana S,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Hamilton. We’re happy to have had you as our guest while attending a close family member’s wedding over Memorial Day Weekend. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the spacious accommodations, as well as our friendly staff. Your feedback is important to us as we strive to improve our guests’ experience. Thank you again for writing. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is a good Marriott with a good location along the river in the center of downtown Hamilton. The motel is well appointed and you should enjoy a stay there - is has all the bells and whistles of a Courtyard.

I arrived on a Saturday night in the middle of a "Margarita Crawl" in downtown Hamilton. I question both the event and the hotels participation in such an event. Is it wise to foster drunks walking from one location to another in downtown traffic on a Saturday night???? I question the wisdom of such a decision and, therefore, the decision making ability of the management.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Grady M,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard Hamilton. I’m pleased to hear that our location and accommodations made for an enjoyable stay. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is the second time we have been to this motel. We chose it because of its proximity to a family wedding being held at Lake Lyndsay. The rooms were very clean and nice. The hotel was very quiet due to being down on the river away from the main traffic that flows through Hamilton. The staff was very accommodating during our stay. We didn't eat at the new restaurant/bar but it looked nice. I did check out the prices at the restaurant and they were a little high ($9 for a burger) but we probably would have eaten here if we had the time. We also would have used the pool and fitness center had there been time. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Brenda T,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stays with us at the Courtyard. I’m happy you enjoyed your stay, the cleanliness of our rooms and found our staff accommodating to your needs during your visit. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here the last Saturday of March. We were in town to visit family and to be honest, Hamilton doesn't have any other hotels unless you want to drive down Route 4 towards Cincinnati. Although we arrived 3 hours early, the man at the Front Desk did an exceptional job finding us an open room and was very polite and accomodating. The room was very clean and relaxing. The only issue we had was hearing doors in the hallways close and waking us up through the night. Other than that, we couldn't have asked for more. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

CCRolly,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard Hamilton. We're glad you stayed with us and appreciate your business. I’m happy to hear you found your room clean and relaxing as well as our friendly staff accommodating to your requests. I apologize for any noise disturbances you encountered during your stay. We value you as a guest and hope we’ll see you again soon. Thanks again for writing.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Not bad for the only option in Hamilton, OH. It is a bit pricey but not too bad. There is room service, which is a plus. The rooms were clean and the location was quiet. I would most definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Renee B, General Manager at Courtyard Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Justin H,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience at Courtyard Hamilton. We're glad you stayed with us and appreciate your business. I'm happy to hear that our location and cleanliness of our hotel met your expectations. Thanks again for writing. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed here last week. The hotel is modern and in great condition. The restaurant is really nice. I was asked at the bar if I wanted a menu. I hesitated but the bartender advised me to eat here. She said the chef was very good. Well holy cow. I ordered dinner (swordfish) it was priced at 20 dollars. They could have charged double and I still would have been impressed. What a fantastic meal!!!
Tonya the bartender is just a delight as well.
I hope my business travel takes me here again soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ghuizer
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

ghuizer,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and liked our property. I'm especially glad that you enjoyed the swordfish and had a wonderful meal. I'll make sure to let Tonya know of your kind comments. We hope your business travels will bring you back to our hotel too! Safe travels.
Carman Johnson, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Comfort Inn Oxford
Comfort Suites Forest Park
Comfort Suites Forest Park
#29 of 52 in Cincinnati
Baymont Inn & Suites Oxford

Been to Courtyard Hamilton? Share your experiences!