“Amazing Pie... Perfect for a Wedding!!”
Review of Hyde's Restaurant

Hyde's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 163 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had the best experience working with Amy and Ashley to order pies for our farm wedding. They were always helpful on the phone and made it so easy for us. The pies tasted delicious, looked beautiful (they even added cute little leaf decorations to the crust for us), and were so inexpensive. Our favorite part of the process was eating at the restaurant to try the pies... our waitress didn't bat an eye when we ordered 6 pieces of pie. You know a restaurant has great pie if the waitresses are used to people ordering that much pie at once! If you're in the area, make sure you stop by for a piece of pie--- and if you want pies for your wedding, don't look any further! Our guests are still raving about how delicious the pies were. Thank you, Hyde's!

1  Thank Candice R

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

This is the all American family owned diner of the past. Hard to find 2 day. I have lived in Hamilton my hole life and of all the city this is the best place to eat. It's not so much the food as its just the place it's self. Other than the pies it's avg diner bob Evans type food. But the place is just a throwback. I could eat here every day. And I do in the summer. It's a fantastic place. Ur first time may be a little so so because its people and the regulars but still a gr8 plax. The staff sticks around for years it's not like most. You get treated right when know ya. But when u go in for ur first time your always a bit rude all people are. Well no not rude ur frustrating. Come back again and when you know the place you really start to like it. And on top of that. I'm a good cook for guy. I can't make a pie of any kind even borderline as good. When in doubt get the pie.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have eaten at Hyde's hundreds of times over the years. I have enjoyed the food, the service and the pleasant atmosphere. If you go you have to try the pies!!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was told by my daughter that this was a great place. We went for breakfast. Had two eggs ordered over medium, came over easy. Sausage was over microwaved. Hash browns amounted to about one spoon full. Service was poor. Server was border line rude. Over priced, would not go Back.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was the first time I had eaten at Hyde's after 26 years of living in the area! My brother from St.Louis and his family were in town and he loves diners...so we stopped in and I can't wait to get back again! The fried chicken was super and the pie...oh the pie!!! We had seasonal pumpkin meringue and it was absolutely scrumptious! The crust was the best since my grandmother's made pies!!! Will definitely be a new regular with my husband!