“good place for breakfast”
Review of Hyde's Restaurant

Hyde's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 161 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fresno, Ohio
“good place for breakfast”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is a local restaurant that had a good breakfast..
2 eggs, home fries, meat, toast and coffee for 5.29..
Local people gather here, very friendly staff.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MarriedCoupleForLife

Hamilton, Ohio
“What The Hell Happen!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I wrote a review on here last year about Hyde's praising them, boy what a year a difference makes. This place has gone to hell in a hand basket. Over priced food, so so service, orders not made correctly. Not to mention the quality of it is just lousy! Pass this place up if your thinking about stopping, it's not what it use to be.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank BryanSnodgrass
, Owner at Hyde's Restaurant, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
For reference, my cooks remain the same, the servers have not changed in any negative way and we work very hard every morning, noon and night to provide excellent service to our family of customers. The steak you ordered and sent back even BEFORE you cut into it was cooked correctly. Medium, cooked to an internal temp of 140-145 with a warm, pink center is what your steak was. I know this because when it came back, I was in the kitchen and I personally temped the steak. As for our pricing, we work very hard at remaining competitive, we have to in order to stay in business. I firmly believe that our homemade food stands above in quality and is in fact very much on par for pricing. As a testament to our so completely lacking customer service, how do you rate us so poorly in light of the special accommodations we make for your father every time he eats there? We blend, chop or purée every meal , every item he eats there. You even asked us if we could and we didnt hesitate to help. I am sorry you don't like us anymore, Bryan, Really I am. But you have been going out of your way to be mean and hurtful to my business and I do not take that lightly. Your "jokes" on FB were not funny, they were mean and degrading - no one at Hyde's has ever treated you with derision, why is my business treated with such by you?
Fairfield, Ohio
“Great pies”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Homemade cooking at its finest. Try the pies and breakfasts

Visited December 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nothing to brag about.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The service is lacking. And the food is bland. I would not recomend this to any visitors from out of town.

• Visited May 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“liver and onions,can't top this”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

old style restaurant,great prices and food,find all of your local favorites

3 Thank vonman15