“Love the burgers and smashfries!!”
Review of Smashburger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smashburger
Ranked #51 of 161 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
“Love the burgers and smashfries!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area for Jungle Jims and had no idea a smashburger was this close! I love thinner burgers with rough edges. I had the burger with the haystack onions and fried banana peppers (yum). And you have to get smashfries (olive oil, garlic, and rosemary). I would definately go back eventhough its a bit pricey.

• Visited September 2013

Fairfield, Ohio, United States
“Great burger, better service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been to smash burger several times since it opened. I like to "build your own" burger where you pick out your toppings. They have many choices of toppings along with the traditional including spinach and cucumbers or blue cheese. The whole grain bun is very good. I love the skinny fries. The service has been quick each time we have been there and someone always checks on our table at least twice while we are there after our meal comes. This is unusual for a fast food place. Yes, the price is higher than McDonalds but I think it is worth it.

• Visited May 2013
“Don't try”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

OVERPICED!!!
Look I like a good burger..... Not it.
Fries under done burger underdone
The pop was all syrup no cw
Go to the Pizza Hut in target b4 going here
The whoe 2 people run a whole shift made me mad 2.
DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Oxford, Ohio
“Best Hamburgers Ever!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love eating at Smashburger. They have a large selection of items to put on your sandwich, several types of buns, many sauces, different cheeses and they are the best tasting burgers! I also love eating their sweet potato fries. If you want to try something delicious and different, find a Smashburger to stop by. They serve 100% certified Angus beefYou can sign up on their website to get coupons emailed to you to save money on your meals.

• Visited January 2013
Fairfield Twp Ohio
“Love the burgers but love the seasoned fries more!”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Had the Windy City burger. I loved the carmelized onions on it. I am a sweet potato fries fan and the seasoning they put on them is the best! So yummy!