“Not Enough of These”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
“Not Enough of These”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

There are non of these in my area but always a treat to go there. Steaks and steak fries always my favorites. Change the bacon bits its the only thing I can say bad

Visited December 2012

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Big Honking Hamburger”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a great time with friends visiting the Ice Festival finishing the day with an early dinner eating here. I ordered the Bacon Cheesebuger cooked the way I asked - medium rare. Awesome. I also asked for my fries without seasoning which were perfect and hot! There was 7 of us, all had great food. Our service was perfect too! Thank you Jennifer.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gretchen V
Oxford, Ohio
“Great place with Friends”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Texas Roadhouse has great food and good deals. Always a great pick to go out for dinner with friends!

Visited July 2012
Oxford, Ohio
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been going to this Texas Roadhouse since they originally opened. The food has been consistently good and the service great. The employees and managers are friendly and eager to please. If you want to have a good time, good service and good food, stop by this location. There is no outdoor seating.

• Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, OH, USA
“We really enjoy this restaurant”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Everyone in the family likes Texas Roadhouse. We visit during the week whenever possible because it can take a long time to be seated on weekend evenings. You will definitely want to call ahead to put your name on the wait list if you are planning to visit on a Saturday evening.

I love their buckets of roasted peanuts; however, you will want to stay a mile away from this place if you have a peanut allergy. My wife loves their salads and I love their pork chops. Yes, I realize it is a steak house, but their other meals are excellent, too. Everyone in the family loves the rolls.

The service is usually excellent, but it has taken almost an hour to get our food on several occasions. That's excessive, especially when the children are hungry and bored. The manager often comes around to ask how we like our food--I appreciate that.

If you can visit on a Monday through Thursday evening before 6:00 p.m., there are special prices on many of their entrees. We try to take advantage of those discounts if I get out of work early enough.

Overall, this is a great restaurant and we enjoy our visits there.

Visited October 2012