I E-mailed the Culbone to book a table prior to our visit Somerset from Yorkshire, right from the word go staff could not have been more helpful even organising a reliable taxi for us.
We chose to eat on a themed French night, the food was excellent, with a great choice.
Again the staff where friendly and helpful.
We had a wonderful evening and would highly recommend to people visiting or living in the area.
THANKS VERY MUCH
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alex and myself Annette, have recently taken over the Culbone Stables Inn on Exmoor. It is situated on the A39 between Porlock and Lynton in the idyllic heart of Exmoor. Our Inn and gardens are in a beautiful setting and have exceptional views across the valley of Coombe. Our aim has been to renovate the restaurant back to a welcome, friendly Country Inn/pub. Our menu is traditional pub fare, at reasonable prices, using local produce. We welcome walkers, cyclists, families and dogs. We have 5 on suite bedrooms. 2 are opposite each other (one twin, one double) with their own landing and would be perfect for families. Room 1 has its own private patio, with stunning views. Our motto is , anything you want, just ask. We might not be able to fulfil some requests but there's no harm in asking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Culbone Stables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culbone Stables Hotel Porlock
- The Culbone Stables Inn Porlock, England