“Porlock pies”

Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Porlock
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited the piggy in the middle for a family meal and was well pleased with the service and portions , we all had a pie and mash with veg

1  Thank StaffsDaveo

Reviewed August 7, 2014

delicious food with a nice variety and lovely owners, would definitely recommend !! lived in porlock for a while now, myself and my family all really enjoy the food :-)

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I am always happy to wait for good food. This was an occasion where they were so busy, I gave my order and they asked me to return to collect in 20 mins (which turned out to be 40 mins). I was happy to do so. The fish and chips were perfect, cooked to order, fresh and as they should be. The restaurant was full and there were others waiting for the takeaway. This is testament to their wonderful food and great service.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

After a long hike along the epic Exmoor coastline what more could you want that generous portions of fish and chips (perfectly cooked, crisp thin batter, melt in your mouth fish) or one of their numerous choices of home-made pie (from classic steak and ale to venison in a rich red wine sauce, delicious!) all served with lashings of gravy and hearty sides of chips. The food here is great, as is the service, and we had a wonderful meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We walked into Porlock from our B&B and could not decided on dinner (lots of choice)! We decided to have fish & chip here and have no regrets! The pies also looked yummy! Service was fast and friendly. I went for small fish & chips and it tasted awesome! A quirky little restaurant or take away that is well priced, good service and excellent food! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Jade E