All reviews raw food weight loss yoga classes healthy eating juice fasting life changing calm feeling blood sugar lovely group eating habits holistic approach lost lbs other guests spent a week morning and evening wellington room communal areas
Reviewed October 20, 2017

I am so glad that when I googled Yoga/Detox, it brought up Amchara near the top. I stayed there for 7 days and enjoyed every minute of it: yoga twice a day, informative talks and films, food preparation demonstration, beautiful setting, lots of opportunity for walks and lots of banter with the other residents. I did lose weight, I did learn a lot about our digestive system and what happens to what we put into our bodies. I will definitely be going back again. The staff are super-professional, very caring and cannot do enough for you to make your stay comfortable and beneficial.

Room Tip: A room, after all, is just to sleep and chill out in A room is mainly to sleep, get quiet time, maybe sharing a room wouldn't be best.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

After just 3 days my b.p. dropped, I lost a little weight and I was definitely less stressed. Staff were great and always around to ensure the stay was exactly what I wanted. Comfortable & restful stay

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at Amchara exhausted and stressed- left 7 days later feeling calm and recharged.
The level of care,support and expertise throughout my visit were second to none-all in all a wonderful experience..

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2017

A very successful, spiritually uplifting week losing the weight I wanted to lose and gaining the equilibrium I needed. Met again some of the delightful staff I was helped by last time and again this trip. Twice daily Yoga with Noelle was inspiring and uplifting as was her Yoga massage. It seems unfair to single anyone out because they (nutritionist, counsellors, physiotherapists, chef, TaiChi instructor, etc) are all so supportive. I am still putting into practice what I learned and hope this reboot will continue. A wonderful stay -0 thank you all.

Room Tip: All very comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank happydad1
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I recently spent 5 nights at Amchara, and I learnt a lot about my personal health status and was facinated by the impact of balanced nutrition can have on the body.
The staff are amazing all of whom were prepared to go the extra mile in terms of care and attention. The evironment is perfect for reflection on lifestyle, in a lovely country house where you feel part of a houseparty with other delightful guests.
The food is very different, beautiful presented by 2 talented chefs.
I was so impressed I have just booked a much longer stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple