“Takeaway”
Review of Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl
Ranked #12 of 98 Restaurants in Frome
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We offer to our dining guests an opportunity to experience the finest cuisine from the provinces of Canton,Szechuan and Beijing. And we offer A La Carte Buffet on the weekdays from Sunday-Thursday (sorry closed on Monday ). Also we do a Take Away and Delivery service too.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Takeaway”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a takeaway for 5 people last night - all really good quality and at a reasonable price ...................................................................

Visited May 2013

Frome, United Kingdom
“Dragon Pearl Chinese Restaurant in Frome”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We enjoyed our meal and the servers were very attentive. I had first gone to this restaurant at a Girls' Night Out and have been coming back ever since. I took my Hubby for a special date and was not disappointed, he was suitably impressed with my recommendation! Thank you so much, DP!

Frome, United Kingdom
“You seriously need to eat here”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The dragon pearl is quite simply a great restaurant.
It is spotlessly clean and the menu is really good.
They have a buffet that runs most nights of the week where you can eat as much as you like for a set fee.
The food is extremely good and they are very accommodating of my dietary needs, clarifying the ingredients in dishes for me.
This is the best restaurant in Frome and I thoroughly recommend it.

Frome, United Kingdom
“PREPARE TO BE OVERWHELMED”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Entering the Dragon Pearl you encounter elegant decor, are greeted by friendly courteous staff and are about to be overwhelmed by fabulous food.
Whether you choose from the glorious a la carte, the set menus or the extensive buffet all is cooked to order, beautifully presented and heavenly to eat.
The restaurant buses with people of all ages enjoying themselves.
A trip to Frome wIthout a visit to the Dragon Pearl is a journey wasted.

Norfolk
“Our search for a local Chinese restaurant....”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed in Shepton Mallet and my hubby really fancied eating Chinese at a restaurant. He googled local places and came up with this. The reviews were good so we thought we'd try it. Let me tell you we weren't disappointed. Please don't be put off by the outside or infact the side street access door which does no justice to the place whatsoever. Dragon Pearl serves good food and the staff are very attentive. I have a confession to make.....I have an appalling obsession (no I'm not a freak) of checking out the ladie's room before I am convinced of an establishment's cleanliness / attention to detail...I wasn't disappointed. Fab place, eat there and enjoy.