“One of the best by far.”

Review of Witheridge Farm

Witheridge Farm with Dunkery Beacon the highest point on Exmoor in the background
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Any
David W
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“One of the best by far.”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We wanted to surprise my father with a surprise visit on the 2nd of January 2017 and found Wtheridge farm on booking.com. I chose it particularly because they stated that they cater for dietary requirements. I don't think I could have chosen better, it is without doubt one of the best B & B's I have ever stayed in. Everything about Witheridge Farm B & B is top drawer and I would recommend it to everybody.
From the moment I had made the booking up until we left Jackie did everything she could to make our stay perfect, contacting me immediately following my booking, by Email regarding my specific requirements, carrying our bags in for us, providing tea & coffee on arrival, buying gluten free food for me.
In addition to Jackie being the perfect host the house is just beautiful, the bed comfortable and the bedroom and bathroom of the highest standard, there is also a separate lounge for use by the guests.
The WiFi connectivity is extremely good, tv in each room. There are three rooms available 2 doubles and 1 twin suitable for a family with children. One of the doubles is ensuite the other has a separate private bathroom opposite but don't be put off by this as the standard of the bedroomr and bathroom are remarkable.
The breakfast was fantastic.
Jackie would not mind you contacting her direct to make a booking.
Hopefully I have conveyed how good this place is as I could not recommend Witheridge Farm enough.

Cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Family
Bug7
UK
“Superb stay”
Reviewed May 17, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We recently spent a long weekend at Witheridge Farm and it was the ideal break for our little family. The location is excellent for walks and excursions and there are some great restaurants and pubs nearby. The rooms and living areas are spacious and beautifully furnished and we were particularly impressed with how family friendly everything was. The farm is gated and even the pond is covered to avoid accidents so our two year old could run wild! All the luxuries of a luxury hotel but with the space and freedom of a home! Look forward to returning.

Value Location
Traveling group: Family
celiafien...
London, United Kingdom
“Blissful escape”
Reviewed March 20, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Just had a couple of days in this beautiful part of the world staying At Witheridge Farm. Jackie and Michael could not have made me more welcome into their gorgeous home. They have recently renovated the house to the highest standard whilst retaining a lovely family feel about it. The bedroom was superbly furnished and finished (Jackie also runs a soft furnishings business) bed divinely comfortable, really cannot say a bad word about it. Breakfast equally delicious, nothing was too much trouble. Cannot recommend it highly enough.....a must!

Value Service
Traveling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing