“Lovely Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mon Plaisir

Mon Plaisir
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Clevedon
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bristol
“Lovely Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

My friends and I regularly dine out for a tea time get together and had chosen Mon Plaisir this time. We were warmly welcomed by the friendly staff and were served drinks promptly and given a menu to look over. We all decided to order from the Early Diner Menu which at £9.95 for two courses was fantastic value. I personally chose the Homemade Fish Chowder and the Goats Cheese, Spinach and Butternut Squash Lasagne. It was all beautifully presented and so full of flavour and delicious that myself and all my friends were extremely impressed. We will most definitely be back very soon. A lovely evening had by all.

• Visited February 2013

Clevedon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Yet another fabulous Christmas meal!
Unlike some other restaurants, Mon Plaisir maintained its usual high standards during the festive season. Set menu provided plenty of choice for all, portions were generous and the excellent service meant even our large party were served together. The food was delicious and Simon, our host, was attentive without being intrusive.
I'll be back!

1 Thank NicolaSolomon
Somerset
“Varied Menus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Hadn't been for a while so was pleasantly surprised to see the selection of menus i.e Early Diner menu £9.95 for 2 courses - Chefs special mid week menu £14.95 for 2 courses. Have been twice in the last two weeks and had the chefs special, can only say quality excellent and unbelevable value. Am going tonight just to try the early diner [ order before 6.45]

Visited January 2013
“I said it was a General......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

....MacArthur and so it has turned out. Having brought a party of eight here a couple of months ago after my first visit (and having enjoyed a great time), I returned yet again and was on the doorstep at 6.00PM tonight (Tuesday), with the present Mrs Biografi, a very willing participant in the event. Mrs B and I ate from the "early bird" menu and coincidentally chose the same; Tempura fried Pollock starter followed by roast chicken. This is good food, well presented and very pleasantly served, all for less than 10 squid a head! Mrs B is not of small stature, yet pronounced herself "well and truly stuffed" so we skipped the delightful sounding puddings. Go on, try it, you might even enjoy yourself! :-)

• Visited January 2013
england
“super local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

wow what a find. This restaurant has been here for years but we have only just eaten there for the first time. Staff are friendly and attentive,food was excellent and well presented. Top that with a good wine list and you have the making of a great night. Would recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2012