We stayed for one night just after Christmas 2012. Everything was clean and well maintained with all basic requirements being met with one exception - there was only one easy chair in our double room. Overall we were very happy with our stay and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for good value accommodation.
If you are on a tight budget though, there are better value places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're heading down to Devon and Cornwall or on your way up country, start your South West trip on the right foot with a stop just off the M5 at the Premier Inn Hotel Bridgwater. Follow the fun at Bridgwater Carnival and Bridgwater Fair. Journey underground at Wookey Hole and Cheddar caves. Seek out myth and legend in Glastonbury. And when your compass points towards bed, you'll find our spacious rooms and huge comfy beds are spot on. Important info This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that this Premier Inn does not have a lift. Guests requiring an easily accessible room please contact the hotel direct. This Premier Inn does not have air conditioning. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Exit M5 J23 and follow A38 to Bridgwater. Hotel is situated on the right after 2 miles. Next to the King Sedgemoor Inn Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Bridgwater Train Station 1 mile Evolve Gym - 5 mins walk Taunton Racecourse Glastonbury Historic Site ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel Bridgwater
- Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel Somerset