“Kids still didn't want to leave, had been there for 4 hours!”

The Willow Play Village
Ranked #4 of 6 Fun & Games in Bridgwater
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a popular Indoor Play Centre situated 10 minutes from the town centre. We have a large Over 4's play frame with a big slide, Under 4's soft play area with a ball pit, and a Cafe serving homemade food & quality coffee's boasting a 5 Star rating, catering for all dietary needs. We offer fun filled Birthday Parties including; Invites, Food, Squash, Party Bags, Soft Play and a Disco! Check out our website for further details. There are always special offers on, so why not Eat & Play at Willows today!!
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We went in the half term hols, in the morning about 12 noon. Was not as busy as we'd expected, kids had a play, while we drank coffee. I went with my friend and her 2 chilren, both boys aged 7 and 9. I took my 2 Grandchildren a girl and boy aged 4 and 6.
The was no way the children could get outside, so we could relax and take our eyes off of them playing.
We ordered our lunches about 1.00, plenty of choice, cold meals or hot meals, with mix and match veg etc.
The food was very good, not like fast food rubbish, but freshly cooked and well presented, all 4 children had different food, which comes with a drink of choice, very good value. They ate it all. We adults had ham rolls, came with crisps and salad. Loads of ham.
Then they returned to play, by now it was busy, all tables and chairs were taken, so the Play village had to close to people outside, until people left from inside.
There was plenty to do. Our kids were aged, 4, 6, 7 and 9.
None got bored or moaned, they loved the death wave side as they named it!!!
The toilets were fab, inside each cubicle there was a big and small toilet, with a high and low tissue holder, a high and low wash basin and dryer. Plenty of space.
The children keep on about going again, we defo would, I'd even go on my own with the kids and take a mag to read.
Each adult goes free with a child. Different prices according to age, we paid £9.80 I think.

1  Thank Grannyhubbard