“Excellent”

The Spice Gallery
Ranked #28 of 117 Restaurants in Bridgwater
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Spice Gallery - a contemporary Indian restaurant in North Petherton, Bridgewater. Groups, parties and corporate events catered for...
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Well worth the visit, staff are polite and attentertive but not over the top.
Always helpful when trying to choose something different, well done all

There are newer reviews for The Spice Gallery

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I first discovered this wonderful place many years ago when staying at the hotel opposite and have tried to get hear whenever business allows.
Last night was with some friends who live locally and the standard was as good as ever,the place is immaculate the menu large and varied with the heat of the curry well indicated,the staff are friendly and service excellent.
All in all I cannot speak to highly of this place

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Prior to being in the area we searched and found what promised to be an Indian culinary treat. Although not in one of the most attractive of settings, the main road through North Petherton, it more than makes up for this in its clean,modern and almost minimalist appearance. This, coupled with a warm and engaging staff, bode well for the evening.

I took up the invitation in the menu to ask for something not directly indicated there and this was greeted with warm acceptance. We both agreed that the meal itself was undoubtedly one of the very best Indian dinners we have ever experienced with vibrant fresh flavours that bended superbly. The whole experience was enhanced by unobtrusive but attentive and friendly staff. The prices were reasonable and even more so when considering the quality of the food.

If you are appreciative of Indian Cuisine I would suggest that this is well worth considering as our experience suggests that it does in fact compare more than favourably to those in more 'exalted' settings.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Friendly welcome, restaurant has an extensive menu, service was good. Personally felt drinks pricey at £4.95 for a cobra/kingfisher. Food was cooked fresh and looked good however, my lamb main was so tough I only managed to eat a third. The sag aloo was terribly bland although the chicken dish was tender. We mentioned this and received an apology but nothing more. Am currently in two minds whether to give them a second chance.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

It's been a while since I visited but we decided to treat ourselves to save cooking between Christmas and New Year. As I was expecting a phone call we decided to have a take-away. The food is exactly the same whether you eat in or out. I has forgotten just how good it is! And the service matches - always very polite and efficient. I would recommend you trying this - and have the Gallery Specials, because they are just that!