See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived for a weeks’ stay were really impressed by the staff and food. The staff were very honest in the way that they advised us that the hotel had opened a week before and told us their vision for the future. I can honestly say I’ve never met two guys with such passion about the direction that they want to take the their business in. I’ve no doubt in my mind that they will not fail to accomplish their goals as their hard work and mentality is a success story waiting to happen. I have no doubt in my mind that within 12 months time, the place will be fully booked and the restaurant will have a waiting list a mile long for what it’s worth my advice would be to try it for yourselves I would recommend the scallops and the duck the food is ridiculously good.i shall be staying and eating here again

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An excellent evening, food is very good and there is enough variety for most tastes, my steak (rib eye) tender and juicy with flavour you do not have at other restaurants, Sea Bream for my partner (line caught not unsustainable trawler nets) again excellent, not much room for the dessert but rhubarb and rice made a nice change from the norm. The staff are pleasant and polite with prices that are very competitive why go to a lesser establishment. We will return again .

Room tip: Front rooms has views to Glastonbury Tor rear rooms backs on to Brent Knoll Hill
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
thegrangehoteluk, Manager at The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal with us, we look forward to having you back again soon!
Kins regards,
Danniella

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! What an amazing place. From the warm and friendly welcome to the fabulous food and drinks, great service, cleanliness, stunning views and reasonable prices. Will definitely be making this a regular go to place.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you Liz, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed you time with us! We look forward to your return.
Kind regards,
Danniella

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the newly refurbished hotel today with family. We had a beautiful meal, I had the sirloin beef which was delicious! The hotel owners and staff were very friendly and welcoming and the chef even came out to speak to us :) it’s so refreshing to know they use local suppliers for all of their food and they offer something new, not like the many chain pubs/restaurants with the same old food. We will definitely be visiting again soon, thank you :)

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello! Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to hear you and your family enjoyed lunch, we look forward to having you all back soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

10/10! Was intrigued to check out the new Grange Hotel and I was not disappointed ! Lovely spot in Somerset with delicious food and fantastic service. Great quality with a relaxed rustic vibe. Would highly recommend and shall be returning for sure. :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello, thank you for your review. We look forward to having you come by again soon!